šŸ¤¼ Martial Arts | UFC - Events

Thug Rose!!!

And dayum

I havenā€™t seen a clean power knockout like Usmanā€™s in a long ass time, full step in overhand right that JM tried to whatā€¦dodge?

2 Likes

Ughā€¦Weidmanā€¦oh manā€¦ :face_vomiting:

He made the UFC a lot of fun, good ol glass eye.:+1:t2:
Wicked ability to get back standing after take downs.

I think Iā€™m missing something because well Iā€™m missing something.

YOu missed 261 apparently.

1 Like

You missed a card for the ages brah.

1 Like

Iā€™ll find it and watch.

godDAMN!

He is a beast. That was brutal.

The entire fight was brutal back and forth. Made me think JBJ is happy to have left 205.

1 Like

Watched Prochazka/Reyes.

Wish I had that energy.

Nate Diaz returns tomorrow night!

1 Like

UFC 263

If you have a weak stomach you donā€™t want to watch this match. Itā€™s really hard to watch the recap.

Paul Craig, Scotland, brings brutal ending in first round. He is frightening on the bottom on the ground.

If you had US$100 on Craig by TKO then you walk out with US$1,400.

I wanted to bet 10,000nt on him but ya know Taiwan and bettingā€¦.

Hill showed that he doesnā€™t belong at this level. Not tapping to a choke? Fine. Allowing some guy to irreparably harm your elbow so you earn some kind of street cred? Fuck that. He wonā€™t ever fight in the UFC again. Iā€™ve seen a few elbow bends, but dayum. His bones were separated; his ligaments shredded, but hoo-ey, heā€™s a man!

idiot

Itā€™s a tough enough sport, but dude, how are you going to feed your family?

I enjoyed all the fights, except for the main event.

Moreno/Figueiredo for the title was great.

1 Like

That guy was ON! And the last minute of the Diaz fight had me out of my chair mouthing WUT! WUT! as the wife was upstairs asleep by then.

I actually felt connected to the emote of both these fights. I was up moving around the room like I was in the arena and talking out loud (alone no one in the room). Donā€™t know why.

Not just watching for thrills.

1 Like

You know why!

I relate to Nate. Simple as that. Since I saw him on TUF 5. I canā€™t watch his fights without having irksome panic attacks. I badly want him to win because I like him. Completely irrational. Especially when heā€™s in there with a guy has legit chops. Iā€™d say he was carrying Leon to the next level and while wanting to fight him, didnā€™t want to muck up his career. Nateā€™s post fight advice to Leon was spot on.

All that said, rational once againā€¦Nate won that second fight with Connor. The takedown in the 5th gave him that round.

1 Like