šŸ¤¼ Martial Arts | UFC - Events

Adesanya is undefeated.

Khabib was also very inactive prior to winning the vacant title. 4 fights in 4 years. Iā€™m not saying he isnā€™t great, Iā€™m not saying he wasnā€™t dominant. Iā€™m saying 3 defenses isnā€™t enough to be labeled the GOAT , maybe the GOAT 155lber, but no more.

I think that is enough.

Sure heā€™s a wonderful fighter. Seems like a decent guy. He has a style that no one has figured out yet.

1 Like

I agree with that. i wouldnā€™t say heā€™s THE goat, but he is A goat. And his record of basically 100% domination every round is insane for mma.

I stand corrected, adesanya has 4 losses. in kick boxing no less, but still, takes the shine off a little.

Yeahā€¦given his recent performancesā€¦nah. But he has a few years to go defending to top Silva.

What the actualā€¦ :open_mouth:

I suggest watching 256.

Unreal night oā€™ fights.

Thatā€™s hilarious

Jan 16, 20, 23

Fight Nights and UFC 257

UFC 229 on Fox HD now.

Adesanya losing 4 kickboxing bouts doesnā€™t impact his mma career. I think he also lost in boxing. Anderson Silva got blown away in 2 rounds when he tried his hand at boxing. Khabib has lost plenty of wrestling matches.

I hadnā€™t realized Khabib turned pro in mma before John Jones. Bones seems to have been around forever in title fights.

he was out for like two years with injuries. He should have had a LOT more fights.

Coming up.

McGregor returns 24 Jan.

Frankie go ZZzzzz

The Black Beast gone get a title shot son.

Wow, a bit surprised Lewis KOā€™s Blaydes! Wouldnā€™t have guess that winner or method of win in the Pepper Pot!

Kind of an event.

Love Bisping

1 Like