McDonald's Menu Variations

Avocado?!

2 Likes

Nice, subway has avocado too!

I saw. I ate. I concurred.

Tasty!

4 Likes

Environmental disaster!

Avocado probably locally purchased. Will only last for a short time.

Is chocolate banana pie really going to be popular, is it just something they dragged over from Japan, or maybe just to help support the banana farmers.

I’m definitely going off my diet one day for one of these.

2 Likes

I prefer they sell Pineapple or Taro. This one is too sweet.

1 Like

That means it’s probably just right for us westerners. :ok_hand:

I just saw an advert in TV where McDonald’s are now selling dried chicken… KFC, watch your back!

1 Like

I hope you mean fried chicken. Otherwise: McDonalds Taiwan WTF???

5 Likes

I 've always wondered why chicken jerky isn’t really a thing.

1 Like

I have not had a Mac Donald’s for two months since they replaced most of the workers with a dash board at my local one. I was such a frequent customer they would even chat with me and wave if they saw me after their shift. A Burger King just opened too ,which does this cheese and fries dish which has diverted me too.

1 Like

Seems they are tying to promote their APP with lots of promotions like free items, thus less staff.

2 Likes

They are selling the double big Mac in the UK until November 21st. :yum:

1 Like

The UK McDinalds is darned expensive!

I like the staff at my local Mac. It is one of the reasons I enjoy breakfast there. I met the boss a few times too, she sometimes gives regulars a bit extra. Not Taipei city of course , but New Taipei city.

2 Likes

Compared to other fast food chains it’s probably the cheapest. A big Mac meal is around 170nt (£4.50) in the UK. And the prices don’t change from area to area. Burger king in a train station…? Take out a second mortgage. Subway sandwiches in central London…? Around 350nt for a footlong, when it’s around 170nt in the burbs.

2 Likes

Then I am wrong , that is a good deal for the UK. :+1:

1 Like

I guess compared to income, still a better value than in Taiwan for the Big Mac meal.

Talking about Subway, there is Irish sandwich chain used be in England (O’briens) but sure they still have them, they used also be in Taiwan , but maybe no more and now in Malaysia .(see links)

1 Like