McDonald's Menu Variations

I do like a Mega Mac but not had one for years.

McDonalds_Big_Mac_Lebanon1

2 Likes

They aren’t calling it the Mega Mac over here, but I heard it referred to as that when I was in OZ. In the UK it’s seemingly just called a double Big Mac.

The ultimate is the double quarter pounder with cheese.

1 Like

It was always the Mega Mac before they must have rebranded.

2 Likes

I wonder how much protein is in that Mega mac and Double quarter pounder with cheese?

Mega Mac 39g of protein
Double Q 48g of protein

48G is Mega High, a good meal after pumping iron lol

1 Like

Interesting there is mini Mac, so many options, Japan’s version

Nutrition Information

Product Weight: 285g/piece

• Calories

724kcal

• Protein

41.4g

• Fat

43.4g

• Carbohydrate

41.8g

• Salt equivalent

3.3g

• Sodium

1310mg

• Potassium

588mg

• Calcium

149mg

• Phosphorus

392mg

I do not worry about sodium content much in Taiwan for nine months of the year, I sweat buckets. I would only be concerned about the carb content. Could remove one piece of the bread bun, and it would not be bad. One serving makes up about half of my daily protein intake.

It’s a pretty dry burger. I ask for extra sauce. I figure, I’m already making a poor choice, might as well double down.

1 Like

Yeah, I think the double cheese burger is nicer. I have not had a MacDonalds for a few weeks, the Burger King fries with cheese sways me to Burger King.

1 Like

The double cheeseburger is a classic. They do a triple cheeseburger now in England. It’s still as moist, but tipping in at £2.20 (83NT) its inclusion in the saver menu is a hard push.

For me Burger King is a no brainier. XL bacon double cheeseburger every time.

They’ve opened a Taco Bell near my parents place in London now. They do spicy fries with nacho cheese sauce. Oh my god. They are incredible.

Staying thin is getting harder and harder.

1 Like

Instead of comparing GBP to NT, I tend to go off minimum wage,
e.g. how long would some one on minimum wage have to work to pay for it.

Big Mac
(this is approximate I don’t go to deeply just my way of comparing prices and cost of living)
UK Price £3.30, MW £8.90, Time about 20-25mins
TW Price 80NT, MW 168NT, Time about 25-30mins
so to me the prices of McD’s here is about the same as UK.

Other things like Milk are a different story.

Hang on buddy. UK price is £2.20, not £3.30. So it takes 15 minutes to earn it here, using your system.

EDIT: Ok. I’m wrong. I’ve just gone back through what you wrote. The map is not the territory. :see_no_evil:

I just got the price from the internet

1 Like

I made a mistake. I tried to reapply my system to your system. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

no problem I miss read things all the time

2 Likes

Do they still have the milk shakes in the UK? It was almost a crime when they took them off the Taiwan McDonalds menu and then they took of the maple syrup milk white tea. :rage:

1 Like

They do indeed. Strawberry, Vanilla, Chocolate or Banana. It’s an extra 40p on the price of the meal deal though for a milkshake. You have to pay extra for full fat coke now too.

2 Likes

What is full fat Coke?

The beautiful stuff in the red tin.

1 Like