McDonald's Menu Variations

Interesting menu

There is something like this in Taiwan sometimes

Big Brekkie Burger | McDonald’s Australia (mcdonalds.com.au)

Holup

I think the meal is reflecting the basic price before making it a set.

Predatory and misleading.

4 Likes

Heads up! First it affected Japan, and now it will affect us in Taiwan.

Guy

4 Likes

Can’t get eggs at the store. Can’t get fries at McDonald’s.

papertowel has left the country

4 Likes

The supply chain problems unfortunately will not be limited to Taiwan.

Just grateful tonight to pick up some of my beloved tu mango (the little green guys)—at least they are still available in Taiwan!

Guy

Wow. I’m surprised. But I heard Taiwan actually grows their own avacodos?

Edit: oops that was in 2019

1 Like

Don’t get us started on Taiwan avocados!

I’m sure there must be threads on that, with complaints galore . . .

Guy

1 Like

Did a search but I don’t see anything about avacodos

If you must, start here:

Guy

2 Likes

I’m a bad speller

This used be $99, odd price you would think it easier at 105, less change/coins (hate more $1 coins)

èžŻéŸèŠć Ą 8月30æ—„10:30è”· æ„”é™é‡ç™»ć Ž 385 NTD
0830bostonKV2336x1040

found on reddit

4 Likes

I think east coast Canada has the McLobster as a regularly available item

Wow lobster rolls are one of the main things I miss from Boston. They sometimes sold them at McDonald’s there but nobody actually ate them haha

tried today. The taste is ok, but they skim the amount of meat, it’s basically mostly all lettuce.

2 Likes

Just had it for lunch. Having lived in Boston years ago, I’d say it’s the real deal! Will definitely go for another before the offer is up. If only the portions were a bit bigger.

3 Likes

These would be nice variations to try:

The proof, sadly, is in the poutine.

Take breakfast, for example, where there are more than twice as many options to devour by the dawn’s early light in Canada. That includes fried chicken sandwiches, which, despite having been invented in American kitchens, apparently have no place on the breakfast menu of our biggest national chain. For my 3 loonies or whatever, Canada’s most infuriating breakfast offering is the Egg BLT McMuffin, which takes an American Egg McMuffin and zhuzhes it up with bacon, green-leaf lettuce, tomato, and a tangy mayo sauce. If the original Egg McMuffin is famously a portable homage to eggs Benedict, then the Egg BLT McMuffin is Canada’s portable homage to eggs Benedict Arnold, a symbol of rebellion against American austerity. (Adding further insult is the presence of “processed cheddar,” an ingredient that Canadian outposts won’t even deign to acknowledge is very clearly American cheese.)

The truth is, every single McDonald’s in the U.S. has both the capacity and the ingredients to build and sell a Grand Mac. What they lack, however, is the will.

:exploding_head:

2 Likes

It would never occur to me to eat any of that stuff while in Canada. :joy:

Guy

I had the lobster roll today and I didn’t like it.