Meanwhile in Brazil... Lula is elected president for the third time

I don’t think you have the slightest idea what it means to be Indigenous in that part of Brazil right now.

Hint: they are were not and are not the beneficiaries of the large-scale export oriented agribusiness championed by the guy who just lost the election.

Guy

They never are. Aboriginals almost invariably get screwed over.

Doesn’t mean countless others aren’t trying to improve their lives.

1 Like

I happen to think that Indigenous lives matter too. And in this regard, Lula is a vastly better choice than the guy who just lost the election.

Guy

That’s actually Mearsheimer’s idea.

And they say he belongs to “the realist school of thought” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Like in Spaghetti Westerns?

Oh wait…That’d be “act badly”

1 Like

Saw this while sipping my coffee… I thought it was Taiwan… but nope.

2 Likes

My spider sense is tingling.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pro-bolsonaro-rioters-breach-congress-presidential-palace/ar-AA166Bvq

1 Like

That didn’t take long.

Leaders from Latin America have condemned the violence.

Chilean President Gabriel Boric said Brazil has its “full support in the face of this cowardly and vile attack on democracy”.

Colombian President Gustavo Petro said “fascism has decided to stage a coup”, while Mexican Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard said Mexico expresses “full support for President Lula’s administration, elected by popular will”.

3 Likes

More coming in. And an unexpected twist:

There was no immediate word from Bolsonaro, who has barely spoken in public since losing the election. He flew to Florida 48 hours before the end of his mandate and was absent from Lula’s inauguration.

1 Like

Bolsonaro already looking for an ROI from Florida Man bootcamp it seems. Nice

Venezuelans rising up against government, good.
Brazilians rising up against government, bad.

1 Like

I wonder if the Feds are running this one too?

2 Likes
1 Like

My bet is the mole people and reptilians are waging a (NOT SO INVISIBLE MIND YOU) proxy war

1 Like

Chileans intervening in 73–very good
What Pinochet Did for Chile | Hoover Institution What Pinochet Did for Chile
Preussens Gloria - Ejercito de Chile - YouTube

Bolivians killing Che —fucking epic. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I suggest psychiatric help.

2 Likes

Bless you brother, I will just take that one on the chin. Please snap out of your denial of other intelligent species being above and under us and wake up!

Real eyes
Realize
Real lies

:sunglasses:

Things look worrying in Brazil.

1 Like
1 Like