Meanwhile in Hong Kong

If they think it’s ugly now…

In a radio show this morning a member of Beijing’s two big rubber stamp committees expressed the possibility of shutting down the Internet if the mask law fails to end protests.

Let the NBA apology tour for profit restoration begin!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/we-love-china-rockets-harden-sorry-over-gms-hong-kong-tweet/ar-AAIo1JZ?ocid=spartanntp

Awesome episode

7 Likes

this is really funny. technically is it a mask?
growing my hair long now!

Hk is now a police state!

Will Taiwan and/or Singapore be the winner(s)? Other options?

There’s absolutely no doubt that CCP’s JIANG-HU clique has infiltrated the Hk police!

There a video with instructions too!

6 Likes

It’s what happens when the paramilitary police force batters and shoots at people weekend after weekend and the government does nothing except introduce ever more draconian laws.

1 Like

Lame puppet piglet has threatened to speedily seek PLA assistance! I say we royally roast her for food festival!

no worries.
ChiComms don’t accept any apologies.
Expect related games to be banned in Commieland soon.
Western firms are stupid when handling China.
Apologies show weakness.
I’m waiting for firms to play Trump-chess with Winnie the Pooh.

2 Likes

Wearing a black shirt will get you arrested and charged, not even wearing a mask.

Not exactly. Here is what she said,

"Chief Executive Carrie Lam said on Tuesday that her government has no plans to seek Beijing’s help to control the situation in Hong Kong, but said “that option can’t be ruled out”.

Speaking before the Executive Council meeting, the Chief Executive said the central government still thinks Hong Kong can handle the current turmoil.

"At this point in time, I still strongly feel that we should find the solutions ourselves. It is also the position of the central government [in Beijing] that Hong Kong should tackle the problem on her own.

“But if the situation becomes so bad, then no options can be ruled out if we want Hong Kong to at least have another chance.”

Uhm…

“I want to lose weight and I have no plans to stuff my face with mango shaved ice. But that option can’t be ruled out”

tenor%20(4)

1 Like

Absolutely disgusting behavior.

2 Likes