"Melts in your mouth, not in your hand!" - Yeah, right!

Is it looser or loser?

This is true, too true. But then you were just talking about M&Ms, which is hardly the nadir of chocolatery (and if that isn’t a word, it damn well should be). I say no to chocolatey discrimination. NO, I tell you!

Hey quit dodging Dangermouse’s accusation!!!
And if he hates it here so Goddamn much, why doesn’t HE piss off back to Gurnsey???

M&MS? What kind of junk are they? Treats were a thousand times more sucksome. And so were Cadbury’s Buttons. Even though they might melt in your hand, they were jolly, jolly Buttons, and if you’d sixpence to spend, you’d have Buttons to lend, and Buttons to last you all the day (though I never could think why I’d want to get them back in the state they’d be reduced to after I’d lent them).

It’s looser if it loses its tightness and loser if its looseness condemns it to failure.

Ahhh! Buttons!! The best thing about buttons is when you put two in your mouth at one time, then cunningly move them around with your tongue so that one is above and one is below your tongue (both with the flat sides touching your tongue). Then move your tongue back, so the two buttons end up sticking together. Voila!!! Instant DOUBLE-thickness-button.

That’s funny, tash. I thought I saw you put a square of Cadbury’s Dairy Milk into your mouth not 1 week ago. You know, the one I offered you infront of the 7-11 on the way to Keelung (Jilong)?
Are you sure you don’t want to retract your comment?[/quote]
I’m not retracting anything! It was in front of a Family Mart, not 7-11, so that means you’re a liar!

And if it were by any chance true, then I would have done it ONLY because the taste of that 7-11 sausage is sooooo repulsive that I would have eaten ANYthing to get rid of it. Even a piece of stinky tofu.
But, that’s all hypothetically speaking.

That’s funny, tash. I thought I saw you put a square of Cadbury’s Dairy Milk into your mouth not 1 week ago. You know, the one I offered you infront of the 7-11 on the way to Keelung (Jilong) (Jilong)?
I’m not retracting anything! It was in front of a Family Mart, not 7-11, so that means you’re a liar!

And if it were by any chance true, then I would have done it ONLY because the taste of that 7-11 sausage is sooooo repulsive that I would have eaten ANYthing to get rid of it. Even a piece of stinky tofu.
But, that’s all hypothetically speaking.[/quote]

How’d you get a 7-11 sausage at Family Mart??
And if you hate it here so Goddamn much, why don’t you piss off back to Nikko Mart???

That’s funny, tash. I thought I saw you put a square of Cadbury’s Dairy Milk into your mouth not 1 week ago. You know, the one I offered you infront of the 7-11 on the way to Keelung (Jilong) (Jilong) (Jilong)?

But, that’s all hypothetically speaking.[/quote]

How’d you get a 7-11 sausage at Family Mart??
And if you hate it here so Goddamn much, why don’t you piss off back to Nikko Mart???[/quote]
At this place the 7-11 and Family Mart are literally next door to one another. Hypothetically speaking.

M & M’s do melt in your hand, but I’ve had pretty good luck carrying them around up my butt.

:astonished:

Thank you for forever soiling the until now immaculate and sacred image of chocolate in my puritan mind.

:frowning:

Wrong again, young lady. It is an OK next to a 7-11. There is no Family mart at the junction of the Ping Xi/Sen Keng road.

Also, the taste of the 7-11 hotdog would have worn off by the time we got to Jiuo Fen, which is where, I believe, you had another couple of squares.

Wrong again, young lady. It is an OK next to a 7-11. There is no Family mart at the junction of the Ping Xi/Sen Keng road.

Also, the taste of the 7-11 hotdog would have worn off by the time we got to Jiuo Fen, which is where, I believe, you had another couple of squares.[/quote]

Whoa, whoa, whoa, there, youngster!
I hardly find it cricket for you to be imposing your OWN standards of tastebud retention over time on others!
For instance, I can still taste the smell of the squishy cheap-beer farts Truant was nervously emitting on Friday night whilst trying to chat up that American floozy…

Plus I would definitely cite the asininity of apelling the “young lady” thing, even if meant ironically, since everyone knows the OP is older than dirt…

Ouch! That’s not nice, what if she’s reading this?

Ouch! That’s not nice, what if she’s reading this?

Ouch! That’s not nice, what if she’s reading this?[/quote]

What, Truant is a girl???
Looks like a guy to me!

Looks can be deceptive, especially when girls shave their heads.

Damn.
As a dude, he’s pretty okay looking, but as a chick…
He one UGLY bitch!!!

And if he hates it here so Goddamn much, why doesn’t he just piss off back to San Francisco???

Er… you mean Vancouver? Right?

Er… you mean Vancouver? Right?[/quote]

Beat it, granny, you’re out of your element here!!