Men, have you ever cheated?

Have You Ever Cheated on Your Wife?

• Yes, with a prostitute
  • Yes, with another married women
  • Yes, with another man
  • Yes
  • No, but I have thought about it, just look how easy it would be!
  • No, I have always been faithful and I always will be!
  • No!

0 voters

What is the percentage of men who have cheated on their Chinese or Taiwanese wife?

I’ve cheated, but only with a crack pipe – never an actual person!

It’s not cheating if he/she allows it! :smiley:

Lots of gay male couples lay out ground rules for sexual indiscretions since “cheating” on your partner is almost normal practice for them. I’m assuming straight couples may do the same?

Define cheating. :wink:

Me thinks the results of this poll show a marked tendency among our posters here to lie about their indiscretions.

I, however, cannot vote, as i’m allowed only one. :wink:

It’s not cheating if you’re in a different area code…

If You Can’t be With the One You Love…

channels.netscape.com/ns/news/st … 000018.htm

Iris

Yessss!

I collect rationalizations for staying unmarried.

Thanks Iris.

While I’m not expecting carefully designed and normed research here, your poll is quite flawed. There is no simple “No” choice. The two “No” know choices are biased and illogical , i.e. it is a logical fallacy to claim to be able to predict the future. One can say he has never cheated, has no intention of cheating, but can never say for certain (short of castration) that he will never cheat. There are myriad reasons why people do and don’t cheat. You’d be better off with a simple “Yes” or “No,” and don’t skew it by requiring that someone cheat or be faithful to a Taiwanese or Chinese wife.

I know this is for fun. Just don’t read anything into it.

My ancedotal experience is that most local men cheat on their wives. I only know a dozen or so men from foreign countries who are married or have steady girlfriends. Only two will admit to cheating. The others, I tend to believe. I have drawn the conclusion that businessmen here cheat, and most of the foreign dudes I know are like my friends at home–they don’t cheat.

I am not passing judgment here, just sharing my experience.

I have added the option for no. Hope this doesn’t screw anyone up, I know one shouldn’t add or subtract after a survey starts, but what the hey, I’m not a survey expert!

Tomas, thanks for your input! Though if you take a look at other surveys, not just on Segue, I think you would find many of them flawed! You’re right it’s just for fun…, or is it!!! Hmmmm…

Oh and some people are asking what is cheating?.. (sure there are many kinds) but the only possible response I can think of to give you is: why are you even asking that question?? … food for thought?

A woman’s point of view here–what is cheating? I think many women would agree with me:

Phone sex, cyber sex, kissing or fondling a woman in a bar, oral sex (just you, just her, or both)… if my husband were to kiss a woman (not just a friendly kiss, but an intimate kiss), I know I’d be just as hurt as if he were to have sex with her.

My NT$200.

J.

More food for thought for those who are down on Marriage. It can be fun. Some of us married people probably have more sex than most of you singles… I know, hard to believe, huh?

There is also something to be said for being with someone long term… married or not. You get to know each other so well that every encounter can be satisfying.

J.

Concur. Sex is so much more relaxing when you know what buttons to push in order to give the other a good time.

I must admit that there are other reasons for me staying married than getting laid on a regular basis, though.

Just curious - why Chinese or Taiwanese wife? Why not just wife?

And Mr. He and jrc are right - sex gets better the longer you’re with someone. I’m involved with someone long-term now, and when I think back to my life, pre-“her”, all I can do is shake my head and wonder “What was I thinking?” Long-term relationships - that’s when the good stuff starts happening. :wink: :smiley:

Are you lost perchance ? Over here. :wink:

[quote=“Cookie”]I have added the option for no. Hope this doesn’t screw anyone up, I know one shouldn’t add or subtract after a survey starts, but what the hey, I’m not a survey expert!

Tomas, thanks for your input! Though if you take a look at other surveys, not just on Segue, I think you would find many of them flawed! You’re right it’s just for fun…, or is it!!! Hmmmm…

Oh and some people are asking what is cheating?.. (sure there are many kinds) but the only possible response I can think of to give you is: why are you even asking that question?? … food for thought?[/quote]

I’m glad you caught that. jrc explained what her idea of cheating is. I think everyone has their own definition of cheating. Your list seems to only include physical sex. But for jrc (and I assume others) phone sex and cyber sex would be on the cheating list.

Some might even include things like their partner going to a movie with someone else and and having to much fun as cheating.

food for thought. :wink:

I’ve gone for a brisk 20-minute walk and climbed a flight of stairs with a third party. Should I be feeling guilty?

And how about making love to your significant other but spicing it up by imagining you’re with that lovely little thing in the short skirt who sets your pulse racing at the office? Does that count as cheating?

Yep, Omni, the way this is going masturbation will be called cheating!

Isn’t sex just assisted masturbation?

guess it depends on what the thought is behind the action. Most things are not very open and shut. I’m just as sure you can cheat without having sex as I am you can have sex without cheating. :shock: :? :wink:

:laughing:

Everybody rationalizes what they do anyway. Beauty (Cheating) is in the eye of the beholder.