Men's Favorite Ages Are 20, 21, 22, and 23

Why could that be and more importantly, why do they message the guys anyway? If it’s for validation, isn’t it enough to receive an endless stream of messages? Why is there a need to message people back?

Though maybe the replies are mostly “no, thank you”?

Was it really “ugly” and not “not attractive”? Maybe guys are bad at taking pictures of themselves!

I don’t know. But stringing guys along is a real thing women do. It’s not unusual for a woman to have that one guy friend she keeps in the friend zone. Seen it a million times.

Isn’t that when the guy is not being clear with his intentions and thinks that she will somehow fall for him if he just hangs around? That’s so dishonest (by the guy).

Or do you mean that he asks her out, she says “not right now, maybe in the future” and he sticks around waiting for that?

1 Like

They should do a study to see what kind of pictures the different sexes like for dating sites.

They really are. I’ve looked at men’s profiles scrolling through my female friends account. It’s so bad. I did a lot of marketing and promoting work, so I’ve been fairly good at choosing pictures for promotion. In this case, I’m promoting myself.

It goes sometimes like this off the top of my head.

1. Pictures with friends, some female and good looking is preferred. To show you’re not a loser or a creep.

2. One playing sports is always good.

3. One or a few on vacation in cool places to show you’re adventurous.

4. Pictures with animals or babies.

5. One with a well fitted suit to show you also can be serious.

6. Something that show off your body if you have one. But not a shirtless pic unless maybe it’s at the beach with friends. Nothing too obvious like you’re just trying to show abs. Assuming you have abs.

Most guys look so boring, even if they’re decent to good looking.

Pics don’t mean shit. I can’t tell if a man is attractive until he opens his mouth. Watching them walk is another good tell.

5 Likes

Yes. It’s true as well. Although sad.

I agree with all of your points and would like to add:
7. Minimise the amount of selfies to show that you have friends/dare to talk to strangers.

I agree, which is why I think women message those people anyway. Not for validation but to actually get to know them better/go on dates.

1 Like

I deleted the app after about 20 minutes. If I can’t meet a man while drinking craft beer, it isn’t gonna work out anyhow.

Could it be for a “foodie call”? Apparently, thats a thing now lol

That should be easy enough. :grin: I mean at least it’s a normal thing that a lot of people do, not something niche and obscure.

I like apps/website just because it’s a little more efficient (or feels as if it is).

1 Like

It is very efficient for busy people.

:scream: :laughing:
Going for a meal on the first date is weird (not saying that people doing it are weird), it feels as if it would be more difficult to end the date early if the date is terrible. I mean as opposed to meeting up for a drink or something else not as time consuming.

Yes but at the same time maybe people spend more time on the app than actual dating, because there are too many choices? But it still feels more efficient because you can filter out some you really aren’t compatible with.

I think people who use their dates for free food aren’t going to have problems just ending the date just like that once they ate it all lol. It’s a pretty mean thing to do. Use someone for free food deceiving them that you’re interested.

But don’t we all do mental swiping in real life anyways?

That is true. I meant for all of us who are not like that though. What is the draw of having a meal together on the first date other than making sure your potential partner has table manners. Go for something else to avoid such people.

And yes, it’s mean and just terrible behaviour.

Oh we agree on something. Yes, they are like vultures hanging around for dying animals. Deceivers. They usually try to cock block other guys too , as if they cannot get her they want no one else too either.

1 Like

I like to eat, I want to see if the girl also likes to eat :joy:

1 Like