Men's linen shirts

1. Sort of. A lot of old clothes for regular folks are kind of sack like, so “fitting clothes to bodies” doesn’t quite mean the same as going to have clothes custom tailored.
  2. Doesn’t mean it hasn’t always been harder.

Absolutely.

I made no comment on pricing.

Do you make short-sleeved Linen shirts for casual and semi-professional settings? I do not mean polo shirts. I mean something more casual.

What’s more casual than a polo, a t-shirt?

No shirt! :howyoudoin:

Guy

1 Like

More casual are shirts without buttons, or with less buttons, or shirts with a less stiff or smaller neck seam.

1 Like

So, t-shirt ?

that’s literally a polo shirt, not a t_shirt

Getting linen t-shirts made. Now that would be impressive!

Guy

I know what that is. I dont understand how it can be less formal without being a t-shirt

I mean something like this:

or:

Are those t-shirts? Maybe, I do not know. They are not polo-shirts though.

3 Likes

A Hawaiian shirt?

Beijing bikini?

1 Like

3 Likes

thats a before and after? Looking good man, keep up the good work.

1 Like

Yes, we can do short sleeves very casual Linen shirts.

Styles such as this one were trendy during summer amongst our customers for casual styles.

We also have linens such as this one that can be used for more formal occasions.

Of course, collars and fit can be adjusted to reflect a more formal or casual look.

4 Likes

Keep in mind that the fewer buttons on a nonstretch shirt (Linen being amongst the stiffest fabric, absolutely 0 stretch) means that the fit will be very wide otherwise you wouldn’t be able to put on the shirt.

As most people have shoulders wider than the waist/hips, the shirt would have to be considerably wider in those two areas for the shoulders to pass when putting it on.

That’s why polos and T-shirts are made of jersey/ knit fabrics, they stretch when you put them on and allow for few/no buttons.

3 Likes

WTF??? :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, but @nz - there is nothing in the world that looks better than a woman in a properly tailored shirt. Worth the extra imho :grinning:

1 Like

Coming up on warmer weather. Any more options that haven’t already been discussed above?

I haven’t had occasion to look in Taiwan but have stocked up in Bangkok, Bali and HK before from street vendors with pretty good luck. If you go that route just have to know what long staple cotton looks like. :man_shrugging:

1 Like