Mexican Food in Taipei

Are there good beef fajitas in Taipei?

(And yes, I’m aware that it’s not really Mexican food…)

My mate’s company sent him to work in Guadalajara for four months. He landed yesterday and sent a picture of his first meal there - a chicken panini. People are strange.

2 Likes

I cannot help you with the fajitas part. But if beef if your thing, I would direct to you the carne asada tacos at Masa. Grab some lime at the salsa counter and you’ll have the start of something really good. :yum:

Guy

2 Likes

Masa had recent covid positive visits.

1 Like

So…any of you above posters/Mexican food fans on the verge of getting locked up? :whistle:

That’s the original Masa at Anhe. Fortunately, there’s still Masa Zhongshan.

Fonda is good foodn almost like comfort food and vegetarian options.

Proper dishes, good variety, nice green enchiladas, nice Calabacitas vegetarian dish, relax vibe.

02 2351 5181

2 Likes

Nice looking food!

Guy

New item on Masa’s menu: American taco, which has a hard shell. All the other tacos are served on a soft shell.

1 Like

The annual taco fest is being held on May 28th at Yuanshan.

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

I don’t know if you’ve been before, but it’s great. There will be half a dozen of us from Taoyuan stuffing our faces. Would be ace to meet up with forumosans from elsewhere.

1 Like

I’ve never been but it sounds pretty great and I live within walking distance of there so going is a no brainer for me!

1 Like

Try the Indian taco. Trust me, it’s fantastic.

Someone(s) may be happy about this new Masa offering American Taco.

1 Like

Someone(s) may be liken this recent Masa offering American Taco.

I may try it with a hat and mask and sunglasses to hide my identity because no reason just stupid talk

When it says $90/pcs…does that mean per taco??

Probably, looking at their menu board in the pictures it looks like the cheapest offering for one taco of any type is $80 with discounts per taco as you order 2 or more

1 Like

I was just at Masa today, and had two carne asada tacos—alas, there was no such discount for ordering two.

Guy

Need to go to Fonda soon. Will report

2 Likes