Michael Jackson, Paedophile?

Apparently they found class A drugs in his living room, class drugs int he kitchen and Class 5C in the bedroom :laughing:

Brian

Apparently, someone over there has been reaing my posts here. SMILE.

Check out this headline today:

Jackson is like Gandhi, claims brother!

Asian News International
WASHINGTON, November 27

"This is a modern-day lynching. ā€¦like Mahatma Gandhi

SEE! Jackson is just like Ghandi (sic), sleeps with very young peopleā€¦

News travels fastā€¦

I deeply suspect his guilt here. If he gets sent down he will be able to become someone elseā€™s little boy.

Good job U.S. prisons arenā€™t segregated along colour lines otherwise how do they decide where to put him?

Yes, that booking photo was as scary as shit. YUK!

MJ would rather die (literally) than go to jail, but it looks like the cancer kid might beat him to it.

MJā€™s website has been hacked.

[quote=ā€œMJā€]
Because the charges are so serious, I hope you all will understand, on the advice of my attorneys, I molested many young boys between the ages of 9 and 13. I am limited in what age I like to touch, and all I can say about the situation is, I

That is a funny parody, but in truth the police and investigators previously looked into the charges in this case and found they were unfounded. Turns out the charges may be merely crazy games being played by a divorced husband and an impotent prosecutor. Maybe we all prejudged the King of Pop because heā€™s strange.

thesmokinggun.com/archive/dcfsmemo1.html

[quote=ā€œtigermanā€]2. If it turns out that MJ is guilty, then I think the parents of the children victims should be charged by the State for somethingā€¦ neglect or abuseā€¦ I sure as shit wouldnā€™t leave my boy alone with MJ, especially in light of his previous problems with this very same issue.[/quote]You would think you have to a pretty stupid parent to leave your kids alone with Michael Jackson. Orā€¦ maybe the parents know MJ better than we do, and feel safe to leave their kids with him dispite what the news says ?

On the other hand, it tends to be stupid people who breed moreā€¦

hereā€™s the latest. Michael has gone Islam, nation of Islam. See here:

nypost.com/news/nationalnews/13833.htm

Michael Jackson jokes: williambader.com/mj.html

Michael Jackson flash game. Stop those boys escaping from Neverland: zooass.com/games/neverland/neverland.shtml

[quote=ā€œformosaā€]hereā€™s the latest. Michael has gone Islam, nation of Islam. See here:

nypost.com/news/nationalnews/13833.htm[/quote]That article ends with this:
ā€œBut former Santa Barbara County Sheriff Jim Thomas has said he believes the alleged Santa Barbara County molestation took place after the L.A. County probe.ā€
Shouldnā€™t that be "allegedā€™ probe ?

cbsnews.com/stories/2003/12/ ā€¦ 0381.shtml

the CBS interview tranny

[quote=ā€œformosaā€]http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/12/28/60minutes/printable590381.shtml

the CBS interview tranny[/quote]

Tuesday: Pop Star Michael Jacksonā€™s Spokesman Resigns because of differences in ā€œstrategyā€ā€¦the noose tightens

Micheal Jackson never molested those childrenā€¦

HE MADE LOVE TO THEM!!!

I don;t think they can really send this man to jailā€¦ basially how can he even have a chance at being a normal sane personā€¦ he has been a superstar since he was what? 5 years old? money has no idea of reality

An artistā€™s impression of what MJ would look like if he hadnā€™t messed with his face.
As he was:

The parallel universe version 30 years on:

LOS ANGELES - Michael Jackson (news), facing child-molestation allegations, acknowledged he has reached financial settlements with people in the past to avoid the embarrassment of going to court, but added he would never harm a child.
The six-paragraph statement was released hours before ā€œDateline NBCā€ broadcast a lengthy report alleging that the entertainer paid $2 million to the son of an employee at his Neverland Ranch in 1990 to avoid a child-molestation accusation.

story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ā€¦ jackson_33

Wow! How much money has this man spent over the years to shut-up the victims of his sickness? Now there are at least 2 confirmed cases of him having paid large sums of money to young boys because of his inability to spend time with them without sexually abusing them as well.

Good luck in prison, Mike. Youā€™ll certainly need it.

Well, itā€™s rather amazing that he managed to pay off the parents and (possibly) abused kids for such a long timeā€¦

Mike, bend over and prepare for insertion.

I personally still believe heā€™s being screwed over because heā€™s an easy target.

He is an enormously famous, incredibly wealthy pedophile.
Or perhaps it is just like he says he ā€œjust loves children so much!ā€ And of course he lets them sleep in his bed while he sleeps on the floor beside them. Itā€™s all about love!
Poor Micheal Jackson. He was pushed in front of the cameras at about what, eight years old. His father was harsh and abusive. No wonder he is crazy. Most crazies however are not able to hide behind million dollar settlements.
I hope that he is exposed for the nut job that he is but spared the horrors of prison sodomy. If rape is going to be used as a detterent it should be written into the books.

Michael Jackson is a target for out of court settlements.

I think MJ didnā€™t have a real childhood; he was in the studio making hits when he would have been playing outside with kids his age. So now, he surrounds himself with kids, and talks to them like heā€™s 9 years old.

I bet he would give it all back just to be a normal person that can go out in public without a circus waiting for you.

I canā€™t believe that Micheal isnā€™t guilty in some form. sexual abuse doesnā€™t have to be about the act of sex but it could be other actions. First off, I know many men who adore children, but would never sleep with a child, cause thereā€™s this level of approtiness(sp) that they are aware of. I think Micheal should be very much scrutinized, especially being a star. Those are the people who tend to have more ā€˜leewayā€™ to commit certain acts because of their status.