Milk or milk

I’m going to have to mention my milking experience on the family farm when I was a kid if you keep this up.

That will be about real MILK.

[quote=“igorveni”] The farm is in Beitou, but they do home delivery every Tuesday in Taipei, it’s 75$ a bottle and if you ever drank real milk before you will love it, so I wanted to share this with all the milk lovers.:wink:
Dong Hua Street, Section 2, #128 1FL Beitou.
Tel: 2820 9772[/quote]

Brings back memories of bottles left on the doorstep, with stones over the foil tops to stop the birds pecking through to get at the cream; and fights at the breakfast table over whose turn it was to have the cream at the top of the milk…

Do you know if they have a minimum order for delivery? Do they deliver all over Taipei?

[quote=“highwave”][quote=“igorveni”] The farm is in Beitou, but they do home delivery every Tuesday in Taipei, it’s 75$ a bottle and if you ever drank real milk before you will love it, so I wanted to share this with all the milk lovers.:wink:
Dong Hua Street, Section 2, #128 1FL Beitou.
Tel: 2820 9772[/quote]

Brings back memories of bottles left on the doorstep, with stones over the foil tops to stop the birds pecking through to get at the cream; and fights at the breakfast table over whose turn it was to have the cream at the top of the milk…

Do you know if they have a minimum order for delivery? Do they deliver all over Taipei?[/quote]
As far as I know, there isn’t any minimum delivery and yes, they deliver all over Taipei, but you best check with them for your location.
Cheers.

I love 瑞穗鮮乳 I think it’s the best milk I’ve tasted in Taipei. They have ice popcicles made out the very same milk, too.

[quote=“asiababy”]

And maybe off-topic, are cheese slices really cheese? I grew up believing they are made of plastic, was I misled?[/quote]

The keyword to avoid is “processed cheese” which most slices are.

YingFan

Not everyone, but all cats are.

YingFan

That’s why it’s best to get it straight from the teat. :smiling_imp: