Missing Person, David Allan Broderick, “Dave”, Canadian

And this matter has made the news:

11 Likes

Looks like the content has been lifted entirely from this thread.

1 Like

Who said this thread wouldn’t make a difference?
Go Forumosans. We need to get it into the Chinese language media now.

If somebody can post the details on PTT it could also help get interest from local media.

6 Likes

@Davesbrother

Are you friends with Dave on his Facebook account. I can’t see any of his friends so either he has none or he blocks people from seeing it entirely or people who are not his friends.

You might try posting something on his Facebook wall so his friends can see, idk if you’ve done that.

The K-man comes through for the boys. I knew my promotion of his purple prose would come in handy one day. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Almost looks like Dave’s brother reached out to the K-man (or vice versa). Couple of the pics were provided by him.

1 Like

A round of applause for the K-meister. Good stuff!

5 Likes

It bothers me more that hearsay is presented as fact in the article, although I suppose at this point all publicity is good publicity.

1 Like

I let my friends see only mutual contacts. I think that is the setting most people have (but I may be wrong about that). I also don’t allow people to post on my wall without me giving it the okay. Not sure how widespread the use of this setting is. But I do agree that it should be tried.

Don’t forget who the author is… :idunno:

3 Likes

He’s got the word out about a missing person. It’s a bit much to expect him to understand journalistic standards.

Muchas gracias, K-Man. Very grateful for the help.

3 Likes

Glad K-man got something out perfect or not. Being out in public getting attention is good.

3 Likes

K-man reached out to me, I provided what I could and thanked him for writing the story .

9 Likes

I have been not trusting the wife, because the helicopter sounds weird to me. Many people I have talked to in Taiwan say the same thing, one person told me impossible to get helicopter unless natural disaster.
However…

Well , it’s a step forward at least . Hopefully , as they say , someone knows something .

It mentions a helicopter and weird she was also on a moped, a few similarities

@Davesbrother, have you tried contacting the school where your brother taught?
There must be someone there who knows him more than just “that English teacher we have here”.

None of his old FB contacts have any idea?