Mitch McConnell Turns the Table

Why bother. It’s from npr, pretty sure I already know how it ends.

eta: since 2016 I always get a kick when reading some comments to “in depth reporting” and opinion pieces at WaPo. Many, many vicious comments about Americans - usually Southerners - and Russian interference when suddenly, after some writing some really nasty, vicious things, the writer lets slip the “u” in favor or otherwise uses Brit/Commonwealth spelling.

It’s like the writer (and there are many of them) will angrily implore Democrats to hold foreign interference in US domestic politics against the GOP while simultaneously self-outing as a foreigner trying to interfere in US domestic politics. Not a lot of shame in some canucks.

Hard to argue with that. NPR is a balanced and credible source. I suggest people take a listen despite @bojack and his reservations

1 Like

You’re quite welcome. There’s more where that came from.

Might I suggest you brush up on your vocabulary? There are an awful lot of words you don’t know, it seems.

Ill pass on the chat room hate lexicon thanks. I think I got the jist by now. No offense.

Eh, not really. Maybe the National stuff is better, and the foreign journalists, but at the loco level, in upstate NY at any rate, they swipe Left, Left, Left.

1 Like

It’s not better. They’ve managed to catch a real bad case of TDS.

Hopefully Congress will nix all their taxpayer funding once the GOP takes back the House next year. Let 'em pedal their leftism to those who are willing to pay for it - all of it.

1 Like

Does the fact that Mrs. McConnell is Taiwanese factor into this at all?

@Rocket

So do you reckon that Whatsisname Conway, Kellyanne’s husband, being half-Pinoy, does that support this hypothesis or undermine it??

sounds like she’s got her own fetish going on, writing of white supremacists

1 Like

I think that’s pt 2, in the Sunday edition

Liking minorities is evidence of racism. Gotcha.

Didn’t Seinfeld say that?

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

1 Like

380e2a72490d445ea7ad318fcedbe8a9

the cigar store indian episode :+1:

1 Like

Elizabeth Warren?

1 Like

You consistently fail to amaze

1 Like

Hope he gets better, not a fan of him but he I think has Taiwan links as his wife is froom Taiwan
Mitch McConnell

2 Likes

Yeah, that was scary. I think that’s what they used to call a senior moment, but really is more like a mini stroke. Why these people feel the need to hold power so long that they are willing to die in front of millions is beyond me. Seems needy. Mitch, Biden, Trump, Nancy, Godzillary. They act as though they’re royalty and how dare we forget them!

1 Like