Mitch McConnell Turns the Table

GOP is being hypocritical here. You can’t show Bidens moments telling him he should step down being too old and not do the same for McConnell.

3 Likes

I could be way out in left field here, but it could simply be that after so many years with their entire identity wrapped up in that job the prospect of retiring isn’t far off of actual death, psychologically speaking. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Some walk away. Most recently, several high ranking GOP House members.

1 Like

Or they think they’re that important to the soul of the country or some damn shit, psychologically speaking.

1 Like

Musk has an idea, age limit

Musk responds to McConnell freezing at press conference, says ‘constitutional amendment’ is needed | Fox Business

good luck with any new constitutional amendment
a waste of a tweet

1 Like

We really need to get away from knee jerk legislation.

Is Mitch the GOP Biden?

In what way?

Both aren’t necessarily radicalist figures since apparently Biden is considered right wing in Europe and Mitch is apparently a RINO. But most of all, both are senile old men

1 Like

No, they’re not. It’s easy to dismiss people from afar. They’re just old.

If you had said, “Dianne Feinstein is senile,” I might be in agreement. Also, senile isn’t so much anymore. Dementia is .

Please retire

1 Like

How are these people even allowed anywhere near the levers of power? Surely there are health and safety regulations about it or something?

1 Like

Is that the new version? It’s sad. He needs to step down and and work on forgeting his grandkids’ names.

1 Like

Yeah. It’s very concerning it’s happening more often now. And this is just when we see it.

Their family is in tight with China.

Yea, dude’s in bad shape.

With Feinstein and Biden likely senile, the US political system at the moment reminds me of the USSR just after Brezhnev except Biden is 1000X fucking less intelligent than Andropov. :laughing: :cowboy_hat_face: :clown_face:

3 Likes

See this photo, visited with Tsai Ing-wen

Krystal Ball had a good observation on this one: Neither his aides nor his security guy are the slightest surprised or worried by it, suggesting that this happens all the time now.

5 Likes