More Slogans Please

Which is funny, 'cause I can just see Chen doing the “You shall not pass” line to Lien.

As a twist on one before:
“Go directly to China. Do not pass majority support, do not collect a mandate.”

“That would be a presidential matter.”

Could anyone link me to the previous 3-26 slogans? I at Taiwan Center of NYC would like some for the Taiwan Awareness Project.

Here you go: [Help! Suggest good slogans for the 3-26 March

Sandman is the slogan guy!

:astonished: What? OH MY GOD!!! I won? I WON? But I never win anything. Oh. Wait a minute. I didn’t win anything. OK. As you were. :laughing:

[quote=“Feiren”]This time Taiwan Advocates needs more English slogans for thier protest against Lien Chan’s trip to China next week. They will use our slogans (like they did at 3-26) at the demonstration they will hold against his trip at the airport. They say the demonstration will be orderly–no egg throwing or pushing.

So any ideas? They are especially interested in telling Lien to stay in China since he seems to like it so much. Please discuss the visit elsewhere in the appropriate thread. This thread is for slogan suggestions only.[/quote]

Emm… :noway:

[quote=“Richardm”][quote=“sandman”]

“Two-time loser makes it three”
[/quote]

Sandman is the slogan guy![/quote]
And LOOK! I’m wearing my black polkadot frock with my lilac headscarf! Quel faux pas! I’ll never live it down.

just though of another one…

Chinese MIGS & KMT Pigs - Weapons of mass/taiwan Destruction

PS: On the LienChan poster above, the 2fer 2time loser pose is obvious, but is the small inset picture his famous “pull my finger” pose?

Leave-us u BUTThead