Moscow Mitch

Focused on what matters:

Great research into Mitch. Podcast runs about an hour

3 Likes

Undermining trust in American institutions for decades. Who needs the Russian when you have Mitch.

1 Like

Beijing Biden

1 Like

Start your own “butwhatabout” thread

Tijuana Trump…

1 Like

So I’m guessing that you’ve both read the article and find Mitch to be free from the accusation of accepting larger than legal donations and faking the numbers?

Last year but still relevant

2 Likes

His hand looks like his soul as a leeching career politician.

1 Like

Seems like a fitting place to put this as Mitch ensured so much of their dark money got into politics

1 Like

Because of partisanship, we’ve come to expect too much of politics and too little of ourselves and one another," Koch said.

Koch is on a fool’s errand if he hopes to find common ground with Democrats. He’ll be lucky if he doesn’t end up being a target of one of their post-election purges.

Seems to me he might have some regrets about the things he’s funneled money into as he gets closer to death

but i’m sure she and her husband made millions.

1 Like

Mitch decided to acknowledge the election results only after Putin congratulated Biden

1 Like

And Trump supporters are accusing him of being part of the Deep State, and Elaine Chao is working for China, because she’s Chinese (she’s an American of Taiwanese descent).

1 Like

Traditional Republicans got in bed with crazy for a nice night and are now realizing why that might have been a bad idea. They rode the tiger by elevating Trumpworld, they have fallen off, and now it is eating them. Surprise, surprise.

Always have. It has long been claimed Mitch McConnell had enough Republicans to oust Trump if they ever had the opportunity and Mitch McConnell was the gateway to key positions like head of the FBI , CIA, DOJ, only people corrupt enough to his needs got though, with the exception of John Ratcliffe whereby Trump learned a neat trick, put someone is a acting head (Ric Grenell) then give Mitch McConnell a nominee he would usually reject but now has to choose between bad (John Ratcliffe) and worse (Ric Grenell who was in the process of declassifying everything he could put his hands on).

You know, I posted that as a joke, to show how unhinged some Trump supporters have become. Live and learn.