• Igor Zaitsev
  • Dean Zavolta
  • Ironlady
  • Jeff Locker
  • Jeffery Mindich
  • ICRT - Ron
  • ICRT - Chocolate
  • Jeff
  • The guy from Africa - on the Vitalon P ad.
  • Boss Hogg

0 voters

So, who is the most famous Forumosa member? Ok, this whole thing has opened up right now - Most Famous Alien (foreigner) in Taiwan.
Curious minds want to know! Well me to be precise - I was riding to work this morning and I began to wonder just who is famous here.
Is it:
Hartzell - crusader and champion of foreign alien rights in Taiwan
Poagao - The American Taiwanese soldier who just wrote a book
Gus - The brains behind the best Taiwan Oriented Online Community. :blush:
Iron Lady - Was that her in that ski mask entering a certain companies office (just kidding) - I think we all know about that famous thread :wink:
Anton X (AX) - Attacked many times but still survives - good on ya ax. Campion of the games club?
Wolf Reinhold - famous or infamous? Are there really stories to be told if so - do tell
removed - but guess who? - famous for wanting to be a comedian - well he tries hard :wink:
Mother Theresa - The man who shook the hand of a President - damn it, he shock have had his hands on his neck and not his hand.

Have a look through the names in the thread below and let’s find out!

[color=red]Well, I don’t know of anyone else who has done something note worthy - So YOU tell me - Who is the most Famous Alien in Taiwan?[/color]

Who the hell is Ed?

Oh shite! I typed Ed - I meant gus! Fick! :shock:

I think it’s about time for another coffee :blush:

Drink! Drink! Drink! - Oh Fick! Father Ted gimme some Drink! :smiling_imp:

Dearest Frederika,

Thank you for your sharp and quick observation. Without you I am sure that the idiot of the week chop would be given to me very quickly by some of the more intolerant members of this online community.

Glad to see that someone is on their toes. Unless of course the “who the hell is Ed?” statement was a real question.

Once again, sincere gratitude for your observation.

Regards,

Boss Hogg.

I think the ‘famous’ should be changed to ‘infamous’.
There are legends surrounding wolf_reinhold, I hear. :wink:

Noted - Wolf Reinhold added to list!

Legend??? Do tell

You forgot the wise Sandman on the list. :wink:

I once shook Bill Clinton’s hand. Does that make me famous?

Ok, Sandman and Mother Theresa are now added to the list.

When I get a good enough list a poll will be started.

But I am really looking for the WELL KNOWN amoung us!

Oi! I don’t want to be on a list that would have me on its list. Or something like that. Anyway, I’m not famous, although I did find one of those green tree frogs clinging to my front door a while back.

Ok, I’ll make a slight change. :wink:

edit: Happy now? :wink:

Only been here for less than a month… but from the various threads I have gone through, here’s my own short list…

jasonlin + hobart = forever ‘republic of taiwan’
blueface666 = history buff + americanism
bu lai en (a.k.a. Sir Donald Bradman) = can’t get enough of forumosa (even though sworn to stay away forever)
3 kinds = infamous 3 kinds discussion
v = slept with many men and doesn’t mind keeping a man just for “fun” and pure sex

I think that’s it…

[quote=“scchu”]Only been here for less than a month… but from the various threads I have gone through, here’s my own short list…

jasonlin + hobart = forever ‘republic of Taiwan’
blueface666 = history buff + americanism
bu lai en (a.k.a. Sir Donald Bradman) = can’t get enough of forumosa (even though sworn to stay away forever)
3 kinds = infamous 3 kinds discussion
v = slept with many men and doesn’t mind keeping a man just for “fun” and pure sex

I think that’s it…[/quote]

Uhhh…
Jasonlin goes on the village idiot list :unamused:
hobart - not enough info on this one - so not famous enough - needs a bigger rep. :?
blueface666 - infamous for ending up in the flame forum and having a thread started about his posts. But doesn’t qualify. :cry:
And as for perversion - well not in this thread. Sorry :wink:

Oh, if perversion doesn’t count then strike me from the list as well. :frowning:

But you on the other hand are famous for it :wink:

I’d like to keep you on the list for shaking the Presidents hand and not his neck :wink:

Within Forumosa/Segue/etc… I think ABCGuy and his archnemesis (what was that outrageously racist white guy’s name that used to go at it with him… and everyone else…) should be nominated. I still look back on those days with a smile and a tear in my eye.

“almas john” wrote a book about Taiwan called Formosan Odyssey.

Famous? Has to be toss up between Hartzell and Poagao. can we give two awards and call it tie?

ABCGuy seems a little quiet of late. I’d like to nominate him but Jasonlin has filled the gap that he left and Jason is already top contender for village idiot.

famous means we know their faces! we know hartzell’s face and we know paogao’s face from their books and newspaper column pics. so they are the most famous here. a draw.

a duel at noon tomorrow? shootout in the midday sun?

[quote=“formosa”]famous means we know their faces! we know hartzell’s face and we know paogao’s face from their books and newspaper column pics. so they are the most famous here. a draw.

a duel at noon tomorrow? shootout in the midday sun?[/quote]

Nope a poll.

But would you know them if you saw them on the street?

Hmm… I hope that Jeff from the forum is not “THE JEFF”! the t.v guy that can speak chinese and write books with his dog on the cover.