Most famous poster on Forumosa?

Oh, forget about that.

Try, I dare you, to get the vig out of a Taffer, never going to happen.

She’s worth it. An absolute pleasure to meet.

Meet, maybe.

Having to go down to the police station at 4 AM to bail her out and then go settle her bar tab with a bunch of WenHua perm boys, well, that’s something else.

4 Likes

Buttercup is such a sweet name. Jimipresly obviously was the King, and was Mao a hint at chairman Mao. Oh Rocket is a racoon, that’s who I meant, but I said wombat, apologies on that one.
I guess that’s almost as bad as saying there are Tigers in Africa.

1 Like

There’s no tigers in Africa???

Cue Monty Python.

Buttercup was anything but sweet. :joy:

2 Likes

aww finley, id say the same of you. Actually all posters here make up forumosa. and I miss a great many characters who have left…

4 Likes

It’s difficult to deal with opposing views at times. I understand that. When opposing views come from a person one expects to be subservient, it’s even harder.

1 Like

I say …

2 Likes

Stuff it.

@Dr_Milker rebuffed my nom? Fine, I nominate @mad_masala then. A true wild card. Our forum would be poorer without him… and often is when he takes his leaves of absence.

Like a silent martyr ahead of his time and unappreciated by his peers for being so ahead of everyone else he takes punishment after punishment and simply asks “why so repressed?” And like the end of ‘The Dark Knight’, we respond coolly that he’s the poster we deserve, but not the one we need right now… so we’ll pro-ban him, because he can take it.

5 Likes

So was the milkman, famous with the women, hated by men!

milkman

Smarmy bastard. In Taiwan they’re smart, the milkman has to come very early in the morning when it’s safe.

Are you saying @Dr_Milker has sex with everyone’s mom?

1 Like

I’m not the milkman, just the milker. :wink:

5 Likes

:wink:

breast_milk_bags_5

I’d never use that plastic monstrosity! I’m more of a hands-on kind of guy.

I suspect a vast majority of former posters are here under a new incarnation. Hi guys :wink:

1 Like

Perhaps. This is my second account already.
@tempogain got me close to get a third one, but luckily, it was not necessary :grin::joy: