Most famous poster on Forumosa?

You just wait until next time

1 Like

For me it’d be hard to beat the inimitable @muchaman—even though he’s long departed Muzha, Taiwan, and the forumosan community.

Guy

2 Likes

And let’s not forget @Omniloquacious. His posts were so well-written and filled with useful information. He still checks in from time to time, but I sure wish he’d post more often.

8 Likes

You mean Omnieloquent? I miss that randy man who had lots of sex behind various waterfalls around the island.

3 Likes

Yes, the sexcapades were pretty entertaining too.

don’t forget acdropout, tetsuo, and satelite tv

2 Likes

Are we talking about popularity in the community or like actual fame outside of Forumosa?

1 Like

famous for what?

My vote is @Gain.

3 Likes

I guess infamy is a kind of fame. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

OP clarified it in the first post, no?

1 Like

I swear I saw a different version of the post earlier. Or I’m losing my mind. Didn’t catch that. Thanks.

Broonale and Sandman

2 Likes

Meh. The Chief and Deuce Dropper.

All else is irrelevant.

The Chief’s new incarnation is but a shadow of his former glory: posting dumb GIFs as replies instead of acerbic wit, for fear of reprisal from the New Order Right Wing Safe Space Censorship SS.

The Deuce was just “fuck this shit”.

2 Likes

Nox!

1 Like

If I’m correct The Chef now resides with angels. :relieved::relieved:

I miss the Deuce.

Guy

Tommy is the most famous here and in real life with the chicks :grin:. Forget about Gus , there’s rumours that Tommy started Formosa as ‘Armed Forces Entertainment Weekly’ back in 1975 on Yangmingshan and it all evolved from there.
Deucedropper and Omni always on the top shelf of posters and the Chief is famous for getting shot up (:joy:sorry Chief). Shiadoa and Andrew are the new wave.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Lol at the imagination. Word is tommy is a bot …artificial intelligence , a program being developed by google.

1 Like

The Chief?

He wish!:popcorn: