Most Offensive or Amusing Store name in Taiwan

How about this then?

I would answer the phone “Fu Kim” because that is the name of the restaurant and the above picture has been photoshopped.

I don’t know how to post a picture, but there’s a pizzeria (no, not Alleycat’s)

called:

STOOL PIZZA.

I sh*t you not. ;p

Outdoor/diving shop on Civic between Fuxing and Dunhua. Not the store name but their slogan is “Naughty Monkey Coming Wildly”.

Not sure if its offensive but theres a gynecologistin Zhongli called ‘Painless Abortion’ (or ‘painfree abortion’)

[quote=“elektronisk”]As I was walking down Zhongxiao East Road I noticed a shop called Elum (mule). It reminded me of a few other brands with names which are palindromes.

Klim (powdered milk)

Just off Guangfu road opposite the SYS hall, is a “Gustav puppy_cafe”
Maoman, you never told us about this place. Gustav is a puppy no more, about time you changed the name.

[quote=“BigJim”]They took the sign down recently, but the
Subconscious Restaurant
…for some reason I feel hungry…[/quote]

Just to let you know that the reason they took down the sign was that they were improving on the name – I just passed it today, and it is now called “Unconscious.”

Across from the Tai Power Bldg on Roosevelt Road is the store called “Wanko”… selling clothes.

More funny than offensive, IMO.

OK, a few minutes walk north of the Zhongxiao Fuxing MRT station, on the west side of the road in a side street is a store named EASECOX.

There’s a “Penis” automotive mechanic on Zhong Yang Rd. on the way from Tucheng to Panchiao

And there’s a buch of places that say “XXX DVD’s”, too. Boy, I bet those people will be surprised when they find out what that really means! :smiley:

I think the unwitting ones are the funniest. Like the signs at the cashier in one hospital that said ‘please count your change before you leave because we are not responsible’. :laughing:
Of course, we have them in our home countries too.

:noway:
I mean WHAT were they thinking?! :astonished:

King’s Wang

It is actually a bakery. I have a picture of it, but its not digital.

Does no one find Wang Steak to be funny? Just the sound of it makes keel over.

well, Bullwild is not funny anymore, that’s for sure!

[quote=“BigJim”]They took the sign down recently, but the
Subconscious Restaurant
…for some reason I feel hungry…
[/quote]

Edit… someones already mentioend that it is now called unconcious :blush:

The one that amuses me is just at the corner of my street.

A restaurant called Clyties.

Well, we have a ‘Black Hand Garage’ now in sanxia :slight_smile:

Sounds like a Native American (Indian) outlet :wink:

[quote=“belgian pie”]Well, we have a ‘Black Hand Garage’ now in sanxia :slight_smile:
Sounds like a Native American (Indian) outlet :wink:[/quote]Purely coincidental I’m sure -
The Black Hand, I thought this sounded familiar.

It was also a Sicilian group that was active in the early 1900’s in New York City. Bad guys, seperate from La Cosa Nostra but along the same lines. Murder, extortion stuff like that.

In your case its probably just a reference to ‘mechanics hands.’ Dirty from hard work.

Modeled after the period of the book ‘Little Women’, a cafe restaurant in Kaohsiung went be the name of …

WENCH  COFFEE  SHOP

kept the match book as a souvenir…