Mother vs wife..which is more important to taiwanese people?

I note a bald eagle icon and the slogan “Winning.”

While punctuation marks may be lacking, markers of self-confidence are not. :rofl:

Guy

1 Like

I think the content was interesting.
The stream of consciousness approach.
( @MalcolmReynolds It worked for James Joyce ) of getting it all out there in one go is commendable and likely cathartic. Saving it all up for that first post no doubt.

However the lack of paragraphs (shudders).

2 Likes

In my Western European country from what Ive seen I would say the wife.

My parents were always a clear “front” against their parents. Not necessarily negative but they put each others wants and needs above that of their parents (my grandparents). I would also argue that the moment you marry someone, he/she becomes the most important person together with possible kids.

My Taiwanese partner is very attached tho to his mom, and I think in Taiwan it might be different.

1 Like

@MalcolmReynolds and to all those who read my post, I am pretty sorry for my lengthy unorganized write up, will be more careful with my writing next time, I was just carried away by the topic thanks for understanding.:innocent:

1 Like

@MalcolmReynolds esteem English Supervisor.

It’s my bad not everyone has the time in the world to punctuate everything they write on social media forums sorry if what I wrote gave you a headache while reading it.

I hope and pray you see the sense in what has been written, I will be more careful next time and be conscious of readers like you was carried away by the topic sir.

1 Like