Movie Quote Conversation Game

You will give your rifle a girl’s name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol’ Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink panties are over. You’re married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful.

• Full Metal Jacket

“The war’s over. Get new parts for your head.”

Back to School

[quote=“Richardm”]“The war’s over. Get new parts for your head.”

Back to School[/quote]

Rooster Cogburn: I never shot nobody I didn’t have to.
Rooster Cogburn: When’s the last time you saw Ned Pepper?
Emmett Quincy: I don’t remember any Ned Pepper.
Rooster Cogburn: Short feisty fella, nervous and quick, got a messed-up lower lip.
Emmett Quincy: That don’t bring nobody to mind. A funny lip?
Rooster Cogburn: Wasn’t always like that, I shot him in it.
Emmett Quincy: In the lower lip? What was you aiming at?
Rooster Cogburn: His upper lip.
Mattie Ross: I didn’t know you had a wife.
Rooster Cogburn: Oh, I didn’t have her for long. My friends was a pack of river rats and she didn’t approve of them or me.
Mattie Ross: Were there any children?
Rooster Cogburn: There was a boy. A clumsier child you never saw than Horace; he must have broke forty cup. Nola taken him with her when she left and went back to her first husband who was clerkin’ in a hardware store in Paducah. “Reuben,” she says, “the love of decency does not abide in you!” Decency; that’s a dee-vorced woman talkin’ for you. “Goodbye, Nola,” I says, “I hope that nail sellin’ bastard makes you happy this time!”
–True Grit

“I’m mad as hell, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!!!”

Peter Finch in Network.

Quinlan: “It’s either the candy or the hooch. I must say, I wish it was your chili I was getting’ fat on. Anyway, you’re sure lookin’ good.”

Tanya: “You’re a mess, honey.”

A Touch of Evil

[when making the payoff]
The Dude: Dude.

Nihilist: [on the phone] Who is this?

The Dude: Dude. The bag man, man. Where do you want us to go?

Nihilist: Us?

The Dude: [to Walter] Shit!
[to Nihilist] Uh. Yeah, uh. Me and, uh, the driver. I’m not handling the money, driving the car and talking on the phone all at the same time.

Nihilist: Shut the fuck up.

Walter Sobchak: Dude, are you f u c k i n g this up?

Nihilist: Who the fuck is that?

The Dude: That is the driver.
[Nihilist hangs up]

The Dude: Shit! Walter, you fuck… you fucked it up! You fucked it up! Her life was in our hands, man!

Walter Sobchak: Nothing is fucked here, Dude. Come on, you’re being very un-Dude. They’ll call back.
–The Big Lebowski

So I jumped port in hong kong and made my way over to tibet. I got a job loopin’ over in the himalayas, you know a pro jock. So i get a job loopin’ for none other than the dhali llama himself, the bald head, the flowing robes…striking! So we get up on the first tee and he whacks off about a 10,000 foot crevice down into this glacier, a bit hitter the llama…Long. So he turns to me and says oonga-lagoonga…oonga-googa-lagrunga. So we finish 18 and he starts to walk off…you know tries to stiff me and say hey Dhali!! hey Llama!! How about somethin’ for the effort you know? …a little moola and says Oh there will be no money but on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness…so I got dat goin for me…which is nice!

Caddyshack

[Kathie is playing roulette]
Jeff Bailey: That’s not the way to win.
Kathie Moffat: Is there a way to win?
Jeff Bailey: There’s a way to lose more slowly.
–Out of the Past