Music stores with nice 'egg shakers'

I’m in Zhong Shan district (MinQuan/ZhongShan). Anyone know of generic music stores in the area? I’m looking for some of those egg shaker instruments? :blush: I have no idea if there’s another name for them, but they’re shaped like eggs, with beads inside and make a cool noise when you shake 'em. The ones I have are green and I bought them at some music school in Muzha but I have no time to back down there.

This isn’t really your neighborhood, but I know Tony’s has them, down Hoping Sec. 3 way
台北市和平東路三段 308 巷 18 號

http://www.atbmusic.com/

Most any music shops, even the little mom & pop ones, will have them or something similar.
Or get 'em mail order from Lark in the Morning along with all manner of other rattly, shaky, jingly, schoozly, bhoozly things.

Are they musical instruments? I thought they were cat toys. Good grief.

I think “golden ants” (or Galaxy music as their english name) has these things as well. Its in “nanging east road” or something like that… get off MRT zhonxiao singseng exit #2 and walk toward the bridge (no not the computer market) and turn right and keep walking until you see the music shop (its quite a ways away)

I think “golden ants” (or Galaxy music as their English name) has these things as well. Its in “nanging east road” or something like that… get off MRT zhonxiao singseng exit #2 and walk toward the bridge (no not the computer market) and turn right and keep walking until you see the music shop (its quite a ways away)[/quote]
It’s on Jinshan South Rd., about a block south of the Jinshan/Zhongxiao intersection, on your left as you walk south. You can’t miss it.

Thanks, and I hope they’re cheap! I want about a dozen and I paid NT60 for the green ones I have. Sixty is just right!