Music Trivial Pursuit

Like Trivial Pursuit, but just music Trivia.

When you answer one question, you have to provide another trivia question.

Q: What are the stage names for Paul Hewson and Dave Evans?

[quote=“truant”]Like Trivial Pursuit, but just music Trivia.

When you answer one question, you have to provide another trivia question.

Q: What are the stage names for Paul Hewson and Dave Evans?[/quote]

Bono and The Edge

Q) What was the first album to appear with lyrics included?

Sgt peppers… - beatles

Q. who is the oldest person to have a solo album reach number one in the UK charts?

[quote=“Mugatu”]
Q. who is the oldest person to have a solo album reach number one in the UK charts?[/quote]

A: Keith Richard … or is it Richards?

Q: How many holes does it take to fill the Albert Hall?

[quote=“chodofu”][quote=“Mugatu”]
Q. who is the oldest person to have a solo album reach number one in the UK charts?[/quote]

A: Keith Richard … or is it Richards?

Q: How many holes does it take to fill the Albert Hall?[/quote]

10,000 holes in Blackford Lancashire.

Easy one right back at ya.

What band named themselves after their high school football coach(or a derivation thereof)?

[quote=“James T”]
What band named themselves after their high school football coach(or a derivation thereof)?[/quote]

Lynyrd Skynyrd.

One night while playing Russian roulette, he said, “Don’t worry. It’s not loaded.” Those were the last words he ever spoke. He was a member of what band?

Terry Kath

When he died, Chicago died.

Teddy Johnson and Pear Carr won the Eurovision song contest in 1959. What was the name of their prize-winning song?

Teddy Johnson and Pear Carr won the Eurovision song contest in 1959. What was the name of their prize-winning song?

Sing Little Birdie

What is one of George Jones’ nicknames? And why?

No-Show Jones, because he was too plastered to show-up for the gig.

What do George Jones, Pete Townsend and Kurt Cobain all have in common?

[quote=“citizen k”]
What do George Jones, Pete Townsend and Kurt Cobain all have in common?[/quote]
They don’t listen to Hole.

What is the name of Benny Hill’s Theme song?

What is the name of Benny Hill’s Theme song?

Yakety-Sax. Made famous by Boots Randolph I do believe.

How did the song title “Inna Gadda Davida” come about?

That’s how “In the Garden of Eden” is pronounced when you’ve swallowed too many ludes.

Speaking of taking too many drugs, who said, “I’d make a bloody good Hitler,” during his cocaine phase?

The Thin White Duke.

Who was apparently “too legit to quit”?

The Thin White Duke.

Who was apparently “too legit to quit”?[/quote]
MC Hammer. He didn’t quit, he was fired. :smiling_imp:

What band were Annie Lennox and Dave Stewart in before Eurythmics? Of course you could google it, but does anybody actually remember them? Or their songs? For some bizarre reason, I do… :s

[quote=“Maoman”]

What band were Annie Lennox and Dave Stewart in before Eurythmics? Of course you could google it, but does anybody actually remember them? Or their songs? For some bizarre reason, I do… :s[/quote]

The Tourists

What current money-hungry-band, which just recorded a free CD but sells it for $5, features members of Chicago’s best underground acts, including “Slapstick” and “Tuesday” (one mebmer which has been in both), “The Killing Tree”, and “Baxter”? Most of the member’s actually used to sing songs denouncing Capitalism, but there you go…“Old punks don’t die…they just cash in”.

The Falcon.
Album " God don’t make no trash…or …up your ass with a broken glass!"

Which former Australian band’s lineup consist of a jet pilot, doctors and an animator for Disney??

After several days of no answer to this question I am forced to answer it myself…
Radio Birdman - Aussie punk/surf music pioneers.

[quote=“Captain Shannon”]After several days of no answer to this question I am forced to answer it myself…
Radio Birdman - Aussie punk/surf music pioneers.[/quote]

Geeeeze Wayne…

[quote=“truant”][quote=“Captain Shannon”]After several days of no answer to this question I am forced to answer it myself…
Radio Birdman - Aussie punk/surf music pioneers.[/quote]

Geeeeze Wayne…[/quote]
Showin’ your age son. :laughing:

Ok. Who was the lead singer of Hello Sailor?