My bf avoids me when he uses line for texting, and I knew it

I never buy a ‘smart’ watch, it’s not your friend.

lol I don’t think guy is your bf.

1 Like

Well, @afterspivak? Is @Belgian_Pie your girlfriend? :rofl:

3 Likes

So you’re saying if he takes her out shopping and for food he can keep his options open?

5 Likes

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR49Hvhq/

Pick carefully
This girls cute tho
I be staying home

1 Like

@yochen Dog Piesio GIF - Dog Piesio Omg GIFs

I’m sorry… I couldn’t resist

No, we are not live together

Well, he’s pretty simple, he doesn’t have many friends, so he is kind of nerdy and likes to stay home, of course, we hang out sometimes, go traveling, and eat something.

I’m 29, he’s 32. He has been here almost 5 years. He just wants comfortable and happy in a relationship, we talk about married before, but we both are not in a rush and our economy is not yet stable.

No, we are not live together
But even though we don’t meet, we still text morning and night every day…

I’m trying to take a break for a little bit

This might be a controversial opinion, but:
Next time you’re next to him, be open and explain to him that you feel insecure and it would help you if you could see his messages. If he gets angry or goes to the bathroom - that answers that. If he really cares about how you feel, he won’t hesitate. Just don’t make it a habit as some people need more privacy than others.

2 Likes

I had 3 girlfriends when I was 32. At the same time. And the occasional accidental hook up. The girlfriends all knew I had other girlfriends because I didn’t try to keep secrets.

4 Likes

Keep your options open before marriage and get it all out of your system by the time you are married

Be a well used car by then lol

1 Like

Plot twist, the guy is Jimbob and she’s the girl he’s humping, who may or may not have threatened him with getting pregnant xD

1 Like

There are few things that a good trip to IKEA can’t buy.

Italian meatballs? :thinking:

Are Sweden Swedish good enough?

Swedish massage :+1:

Swelling meatballs… that’s probably a thing among IKEA male visitors…

You haven’t played hide and seek in ikea…

It seems you know what is going on. How you respond is up to you. Isn’t Chinese New Year the traditional break up time?