My dear bicycle was stolen tonight, so sad (+police's help) BIKE FOUND

Some people have their own laws about where their property begins and ends. Maybe you crossed an imaginary line. At least you found it. Personally, and I’m in London, I park my bike in my house. I ain’t leaving it in the street.

To be fair I have actually left my bike at the store twice but noticed within 30 minutes. I don’t think this is the case since you didn’t go to the store though lol. My neighbors also move my bike.

Something about this story, the details presented, his style of writing (yesterday night??!! English is obviously not his first language) his kid, the hostel, his scooter, fat and poor etc etc just doesn’t add up. Who has a ready picture of their bike and calls it my dear bicycle? This seems like fiction. Why? Mrwhy!

2 Likes

Why why

1 Like

Perhaps “MrWhy” is the alternative personality of Doctor Who?

1 Like

In episode 2 “my dear wallet was stolen”

6 Likes
1 Like

I write “bicycle” in my google photos account and voilà! I know most people want to buy a good car and dream about Porsche or Ferrari. I would like a custom made titanium bike. I got 5 bikes stolen in Europe, so, yesterday morning was really sad for me.

Sorry for my bad English. Thanks for reading. It’s really all true.
I took a picture of the officer while she was looking for surveillance cameras. I cropped the image because she was far away. Maybe that’s proof enough?

5 Likes

I think I missed one detail, but aren’t you as married guy?
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Maybe sometimes I write in a manner it can sound angry and sad, is that the reason you think I am married?

Just kidding.

I have kids but I am not married.

3 Likes

One of the most tumultuous and heart wrenching stories to be published on forumosa. Especially the creepy part at the end where you photographed the cop. Thank you dearly for sharing.

11 Likes

Maybe he is just testing out some material he is writing for a fictional novel about connecting with a sexy Taiwanese lady cop that the circumstance of a stolen bike makes possible. A poor, fat, unmarried guy with kids who forever is losing his bicycles - 5 alone in Europe, I dare not think about how many in other continents - meets a sweet loving female whom he photographs just in case he needs to ‘prove’ to some strangers on Tinternet that he is genuine. I looked at my Google photos this morning, alas there were no pictures of a bicycle.

7 Likes

Lost my bike yesterday. Today I went back and and somebody had moved it to what they must think was a better spot

2 Likes

You should probably clean your camera lens. This is very blurry.

2 Likes

Sweet loving female orphan. She has to be an orphan, remember.

Based on her gait in the photo she looks like an orphan, but he still has to make sure. Perhaps he could bring flowers and chocolates to the police station to thank sweet loving her for her assistance in locating dear bike? And perhaps he could ask in a roundabout way whether her parents and grandparents are defunct? And if the answer’s yes remember Mr Why the correct response is “I’m sorry to hear that” not hoots of delight and fist pumps

5 Likes

What in the hell does this mean?

Either punked yourself or been punked and you included all of us in this discussion we’ve all been punked.

It wasn’t really a satisfactory trip.

Next time you lose something like your bike or keys, don’t post here about it unless you make it very apparent that… I have Alzheimer’s or or drunk or on medication or I’m just talkin I don’t really have a clue about anyting…

This is like the drunk guy/girl/other at breakfast with a hangover hey I lost my phone where is it can somebody help me find it oh here it is in my hand it was here all the time.

Note to self: ignore MrWhy when he has problems.

Look, sir, you may have never have a bycicle stolen. Good for you. Maybe you think it’s not important. Sure a bicycle is not a car. But for me it is important. Every country has different kind “culture” about what to do with a stolen bike and how to find it, if it is even possible. So I came here to get some information.
I got my saddle and basket stolen some months ago too. Everyone says people don’t steale anything here in Taiwan. Clearly is not the case.
Now you tell me you 100% know I am the one who forgot the bike somewhere. Amazing capabilities. Maybe I stole my own saddle and basket, just for the fun of it.
First time in the police station here in Taiwan, I think I explained it ok. Maybe it’s useful for somone.
If you don’t like how I write that is not my problem. I read a lot of (for me) useless text in this forum and don’t complain. Maybe other people like to read it.
But sure, change the title of the post and make fun of me, no problem.

10 Likes

Then he accidentally tells someone to f*** off and then the police girlfriend is forced to arrest him because the guy decides to press charges…

1 Like

I think some people are just jealous of your narrative prowess.

4 Likes

Look it wasn’t exactly Bourne Identity - Taiwan. But it still beats the Elon Musk fanboy thread, which seems to be the only other active discussion on here today.