My fantastic new quiz with 3rd round of questions!

Answers to 5 and 7

1. Gerard Depardieu
  2. Shirley Bassey

now what links all the above?

[quote=“Funk500”]Answers to 5 and 7

1. Gerard Depardieu
  2. Shirley Bassey

now what links all the above?[/quote]
They’re both Big Noses? Literally… :idunno:

yes… but there is a deeper link… It is pretty tough.

Hey Henry Fucking Porter!!
I got a scoop for ya, if nobody’s come up with an answer in a week, they stopped fuckin caring!

Spill the link already and let’s get on with the next list fer krissakes!

I had forgotten I’d written it to be honest.

The link is the word “card”

[quote=“Funk500”]I had forgotten I’d written it to be honest.

The link is the word “card”[/quote]

:s I don’t get it

They have all appeared in or written work that have a connection to the word “card” with the exception of Orson Scott CARD and JACK Black

Lemmy, Depardieu, Jack Black, Orson Scott Card, Kipling (kind of a reach, but OK), Mirren, the same, Miller, all OK.

Shirley Bassey, Iron Maiden, David Fincher??

[quote=“the chief”]

Shirley Bassey, Iron Maiden, David Fincher??[/quote]

Diamonds are forever, Aces High and Fight Club

[quote=“Funk500”][quote=“the chief”]

Shirley Bassey, Iron Maiden, David Fincher??[/quote]

Diamonds are forever, Aces High and Fight Club[/quote]

OK, OK, and :doh: .

I can’t see that image…

Edit: For some reason, after I put the code into the browser, saw it that way, and then returned to this thread, now I can see it! :fume:

Interesting emoticon. :thumbsup:

[quote=“bismarck”]I can’t see that image…

Edit: For some reason, after I put the code into the browser, saw it that way, and then returned to this thread, now I can see it! :fume:

Interesting emoticon. :thumbsup:[/quote]You’re bot allowed to link to it from another site. But you can see it directly.
The image was then in your cache, and it was loaded from there, not the site, when you looked at the thread again.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][quote=“bismarck”]I can’t see that image…

Interesting emoticon. :thumbsup:[/quote]You’re bot allowed to link to it from another site. But you can see it directly.
The image was then in your cache, and it was loaded from there, not the site, when you looked at the thread again.[/quote]
That makes sense, Cheers BFM.

The fantastical tangent-dentical quiz will return next week for another round of head bend-ery !

His mentor was Leonard Gillespie

This guy has been played by Adam West, Val Kilmer and Jason Robards

Lost a finger in a bar room fight that made him concentrate on piano [color=#BF0000] correct Scomargo[/color]

His son Theo had dyslexia and basically everyone in the show was African American. Or a jazz musician.[color=#BF0000] correct Scomargo [/color]

Bandleader in the electric mayhem

This hit show from the 1990’s was set in the US civil war and most men of a certain age would have given the lead actress one

God-awful 70’s band that had a member with a signature eye patch.

Joseph Wiseman played him opposite Sean Connery

The monarch of Latveria and apparently the son of gypsies

During filming this Michael J Fox discovered he had Parkinson’s disease

Dr. John.
I’m going to find me some Dr. John to put on my MP3 player. He’s way underrated.

[quote=“scomargo”][quote=“Funk500”]
Lost a finger in a bar room fight that made him concentrate on piano
[/quote]
Dr. John.
I’m going to find me some Dr. John to put on my MP3 player. He’s way underrated.[/quote]

excellent scomargo. And indeed a fine choice… check out my dedication to Charlie Jack in that dedicate a song to a formosan thread :wink:

[quote=“Funk500”]His son Theo had dyslexia and basically everyone in the show was African American. Or a jazz musician.
[/quote]
The Cosby Show

And, yes, I did see your dedication to Charlie Jack. Helluva good song choice that was.

[quote=“scomargo”][quote=“Funk500”]His son Theo had dyslexia and basically everyone in the show was African American. Or a jazz musician.
[/quote]
The Cosby Show[/quote]

I’ll give you that, but I was really looking for the character’s name. It was the jazz musician clue that gave it away right :laughing: