My girlfriend's dream

My girlfriend just texted me to tell me she had a dream in which she saw me snogging another girl. Then she hung up, and won’t talk to me.

How psycho is that? WTF? I’m beginning to think she is a few tents short of a camping ground…

[quote=“Dirt Merchant”]My girlfriend just texted me to tell me she had a dream in which she saw me snogging another girl. Then she hung up, and won’t talk to me.

How psycho is that? WTF? I’m beginning to think she is a few tents short of a camping ground…[/quote]

Women…huh…women…

Is she taiwanese?! I know some taiwanese girls do weird things…

When a girl (or woman) does this, what she wants you to do is reassure her that she’s the only one you’d ever want to snog.

That’s all you have to say.

Don’t say anything else. (like, “You’re being ridiculous” or “Don’t be silly” or “That’s stupid”)

Trust me on this one.

HTH :smiley:

[quote=“braxtonhicks”]When a girl (or woman) does this, what she wants you to do is reassure her that she’s the only one you’d ever want to snog.

That’s all you have to say.

Don’t say anything else. (like, “You’re being ridiculous” or “Don’t be silly” or “That’s stupid”)

Trust me on this one.

HTH :smiley:[/quote]Yeah, you’re right!!! :bravo: :bravo:

Dirt Merchant,

Is your girlfriend young? I find the younger girls are really insecure and to them they think love is this roller coaster ride and they must be reassured at all times that they’re the only living breathing woman in your life. To me I think it’s a lot of bs and personally, too much mind games. Grow up, girl.

[quote=“914”]Dirt Merchant,

Is your girlfriend young? I find the younger girls are really insecure and to them they think love is this roller coaster ride and they must be reassured at all times that they’re the only living breathing woman in your life. To me I think it’s a lot of bs and personally, too much mind games. Grow up, girl.[/quote]914, you’re talking about me. I used to be like that and I found out that my life turned into shit, but anyway, I am grown up now. :smiley:

Oh BTW, if you don’t mind, we can date some time!!! :blush:

She’s 29, going on 15, it seems, somedays…

[quote=“Dirt Merchant”]She’s 29, going on 15, it seems, somedays…[/quote]Perhaps you need to talk about this, DM. Women sometimes are insecure and they don’t know where to put their mind on, that’s why sometimes we seem stupid or silly. But I think if you do really love her or care about this relationship, maybe you two do need talk a bit.

I’m gonna let her cool off. ‘Talking’ with her often escalates into bickering, and I’m not up for that tonight - I’ve had a great week thus far.

Man, I SO know how you feel.

I love it when they have those dreams. NOT.

My wife has them all the time. In the last dream I featured having a hot and steamy time with her classmate. Sometimes I wish I could see these dreams too. :smiling_imp: Why does she get all the good dreams? :sunglasses:

[quote=“Bassman”]I love it when they have those dreams. NOT.

My wife has them all the time. In the last dream I featured having a hot and steamy time with her classmate. Sometimes I wish I could see these dreams too. :smiling_imp: Why does she get all the good dreams? :sunglasses:[/quote]

My wife told me she had a dream I had sex with another woman. I asked her is she would introduce the said lady in question.

She just laughed and took me to bed… hmmm

[quote=“Dirt Merchant”]My girlfriend just texted me to tell me she had a dream in which she saw me snogging another girl. Then she hung up, and won’t talk to me.

How psycho is that? WTF? I’m beginning to think she is a few tents short of a camping ground…[/quote]

Sounds like it’s mind games time :noway:. Are you not doing your ‘civic’ duty as bf and forgetting to take her shopping???LOLOL

[quote=“AniSll”]

Oh BTW 914, if you don’t mind, we can date some time!!! :blush:[/quote]

Take some pics for me. :smiling_imp: Nothing as beautiful as two girls doing some heavy licking

Oh, man, when you finally meet these two weirdos, are YOU in for a big surprise! I mean, first of all, they’re both handsome, muscular tripods… :smiley:

[quote=“914”]Dirt Merchant,

Is your girlfriend young? I find the younger girls are really insecure and to them they think love is this roller coaster ride and they must be reassured at all times that they’re the only living breathing woman in your life. To me I think it’s a lot of bs and personally, too much mind games. Grow up, girl.[/quote]

I’ll agree with you that this kind of passion is wasted on those who conflate chronological age and maturity.

As far as ‘growth,’ though, you got it the wrong way around. If she’s not young, but she still finds herself saying such a silly thing, then think how lucky she is. Really lucky (think Toni Morrison and grooves regained). And her boyfriend is doubly lucky, or will be.

Humans are not by nature logical creatures, and that’s a good thing, imo.

Think Operant Conditioning. If you reward her behavior by snuggling up or begging her to return, you only encourage further abuse. Tell her you love her, but that you expect her to act more maturely than this. Wait for her to come back to you and say sorry. If she doesn’t, then find yourself a more mature girlfriend. Otherwise the headaches will be endless.

Dragonbones wrote [quote]If you reward her behavior by snuggling up or begging her to return, you only encourage further abuse. Tell her you love her, but that you expect her to act more maturely than this. Wait for her to come back to you and say sorry. If she doesn’t, then find yourself a more mature girlfriend. Otherwise the headaches will be endless[/quote]

Good advice from Dragonbones here. I know from firsthand experience that if your woman is rewarded for her crappy behaviour, you’ll be getting more of it, lots more!

Yes, think puppy training. Reward the good stuff, punish the bad.

Think of child-rearing. Praise the good. Ignore the bad.