Sorry if this has already been asked before but couldn’t find any revelant info.
I’m wondering if the national health insurance is absolutely required when working in Taiwan since I already have an insurance from my home country that would take care of my health expense in Taiwan.
My company told that this is compulsary by the labour council and that I have to apply for one. Company would pay for 70% of it and I have to pay the remaining 30%. However it would be absolutely useless for me because as I said, I already got an insurance back home.
Thx in advance for you answers.