Naturalisation - Processing while overseas

Good thing I thought of it. Must have come from my working overseas for Australian Government lol.

1 Like

She just messaged me.

They’ve passed the application to the ministry of the interior for review.

The legitimate threat of legal action worked :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Soo she still hasn’t passed on the application to the MOI

She messaged me today asking which towns my husband’s 戶籍 and my ARC have been in the past. Couldn’t she look that up in her computer? She works at the HHRO… Also… why does it matter?

My complaint seems to have been passed from the Judicial Yuan to the MOI now. No one has commented on it, just the status has changed to 完成遞狀態

2 Likes

She has your husbands ID number so she can look it up anytime. Playing stupid games again.
Make another complaint saying she is asking questions to things she already has documentation of.

2 Likes

For sure

1 Like

She is trying to give the mafan to someone else imho, saying “oh, your hukou is not here, got bother them blablabla”. Mofos

I don’t think she can do that cos the application has already been submitted. I think she’s pretending she’s been busy helping us when she’s just really slow and hasn’t done anything

The mafan is so ridiculous. These people create the problems themselves then don’t want to do anything because they don’t wanna deal with problems they created.
Just don’t make up problems in the first place and everyone will be happy

2 Likes

So when nothing is happening i get random useless questions. But when things are moving forward, silence from the HHRO

Anyway, good news

您的申請案件已於1120522由苗栗縣銅鑼鄉戶政事務所函送苗栗縣政府審核。

My new job in Oz has been keeping me so busy. Dealing with adults has been a nice change too

5 Likes

love this, like my complaint with the NTB at the control yuan. NDC already advised they received my letter (I mentioned them since I complained to the Gold card office also and ofc they couldn’t do anything, but useful to get them involved), so I guess the MOF and MOI too.

1 Like

Another step forward

辦理進度:
苗栗縣政府審核中。

Pretty sure my complaint to the judicial yuan hasn’t gone anywhere but I also believe that the HHRO knowing it was made is what got them to move their asses

(Side note Australians say arse but usually spell it ass… why?)

1 Like

I spell it arse. Can’t be bothered to correct those who don’t lol.

8 Likes

Where did you file the administrative suit ? Do you mind sending me a link ? I’ve got a beef or two with MOI too.

8 Likes

https://efiling.judicial.gov.tw/SOL/Login.do

3 Likes

We need a new thread, the rampage thread lol

4 Likes

:popcorn:

3 Likes

您的申請案件已於1120526由苗栗縣政府初審完成,將函送內政部戶政司審核。

I wonder how long it will sit with the 內政部戶政司

2 Likes

Still no change :zzz::zzz::zzz:

:wall:

1 Like

Here’s hoping it’s my naturalisation certificate and not a refusal :smile::smile::smile:

6 Likes

Congratulations in advance! :+1: Any official govt. letters/texts with the words “審核完成” usually means good news!

2 Likes