New code for dream tv

[b]WE NOW HAVE THE AU PATCH FOR YOUR RECEIVERS. REGRET DELAY.

PLEASE SEND YOUR DECODERS TO MY BY 7/11.

WOULD ALL CUSTOMERS PLEASE INCLUDE THEIR HOME/OFFICE ADDRESS TELEPHONE NUMBERS AND EMAILS WITH THEIR DECODERS. MY ADDRESS

605 嘉義縣阿里山鄉達邦村3鄰65號 Tel: 05-2511642

Thank you very much! Please send by 7-11(宅急便)[/b]

[color=red]NEW WEBSITE FOR CODE www.taiwansatellite.tv support key. If you have technical questions about how to use your receiver you can post them in the help desk forum[/color]

To add the Key into the Emetabox Receivers press M ( menu ) on your remote and go to thye code edit section. Password is 0000

Go to the Nagra section by pressing 4 on your remote control

On the left of the screen you will see the word ADD which is green so now press the green pause button on your remote control.

The PROVIDER KEY is always 004F01 Then add the INDEX key and the code data. To move from the index key use the right arrow button on your remote to go from index to 8 bit key and to the code data below.

The number are entered by using the remote control and the letters can be added from the coloured buttons as follows

A = Yellow B = Blue C = Red D = White E = Green F = Sleep

when you have entered the code

When you have added the last key then press the center button on the remote = OK. The press the EX exit button once and then OK to save data.

Exit to your channels. You may need to change the channel and the system will open.

Thank you! :notworthy:

Please give us a refresher on the procedure for entering the codes. I just did it twice and it doesn’t work.

This is what I did.

Turn off. Remove Sat. Wire. Turn on. MENU > Enterpasswrd > Nagravision > Add > Enter first code > OK > Enter second Codes > OK Turn off > Hook up Wire > Turn ON > Viola > Opps, it still doesn’t work!

What did I do wrong?

:s Eish… does this mean a return to manually inputting codes everyday?.. I thought there was no chance of that since they only updated their system every year or so… plus, recently the codes change every hour or so… that could be a royal PITA… :noway:

[Enjoy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Enjoy[/b] :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

just had to reenter codes hope this isn’t a daily, twice daily? return to the old days. what’s up? Hsinchu

:noway:

from what I’ve noticed the codes change at least 3 or 4 times a day if not more now, sometimes within 10mins of the last change… inputting them manually just isn’t an option anymore…

what’s up? :help:

Hmmm, my thoughts exactly. :frowning: I am in America now and my other half is making attempts to enter codes without understanding anything about the satellite system or box.

[quote=“Lamirand”]just had to reenter codes hope this isn’t a daily, twice daily? return to the old days. what’s up? Hsinchu (Xinzhu)

:noway:[/quote]

It does suck and I have to do it 3 times as I have three receivers.

If anyone doesn’t want to enter codes, I have an original Dream Sat. TV receiver and Dream Card that I will sell for very very cheap as it is just gathering dust.

[quote=“Hobart”][quote=“Lamirand”]just had to reenter codes hope this isn’t a daily, twice daily? return to the old days. what’s up? Hsinchu (Xinzhu) (Xinzhu)

:noway:[/quote]

It does suck and I have to do it 3 times as I have three receivers.

If anyone doesn’t want to enter codes, I have an original Dream Sat. TV receiver and Dream Card that I will sell for very very cheap as it is just gathering dust.[/quote]

take 3 decoders to same room plug in power… one on tv to see

take 1 remote control and it will code 2 decoders at same time :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

wait a min… does this mean we really are out in the cold again with manual codes?.. :s

what happened… I was under the impression they couldn’t change the software more than once every year or so…

are we seriously supposed to put in manual codes 10 times a day… it often cuts out in the middle of crucial programming, the delay in waiting for codes to be posted, then inputting them and repeating 10x per day would put a serious dent in my motivation to watch TV… this I can live with but there’s a MotoGP on Sunday!!… the first in over a month… :help: :help: :help:

On my dram TV tonight :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

MONDAYS:
8:00 - “Husseinfeld”
8:30 - “Mad About Everything”
9:00 - “Osama In The Middle”
9:30 - “The Brian Benben Bin Laden Show”
10:00 - “Allah McBeal”
TUESDAYS:
8:00 - “Wheel of Torture”
8:30 - “Who Wants to be a Terrorist”
9:00 - “Children Are Forbidden From Saying The Darndest Things”
9:30 - “Afghanistan’s Wackiest Public Execution Bloopers”
10:00 - “Buffy The Yankee Imperialist Dog Slayer”
WEDNESDAYS:
8:00 - “Dharma & Mohammed”
8:30 - “That Taliban Show”
9:00 - “Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pita”
9:30 - “Just Shoot Everyone”
10:00 - “Veilwatch”
THURSDAYS:
8:00 - “Survivor - Afghanistan!”
8:30 - “Touched by an Infidel”
9:00 - “Veronica’s Closet-Full of Long, Black, Shapeless Dresses”
9:30 - “My Two Baghdads”
10:00 - “Diagnosis: Heresy”
FRIDAYS:
8:00 - “Judge Laden”
8:30 - “Afganistan’s Funniest Surveillance Tapes”
9:00 - “What Law & Order?”
9:30 - “Achmeds Creek”
10:00 - “No-witness News”
Saturday:
12:00 How to crack enryption codes
13:00 Diagnosis: Auto Update Software
14:00 Who wants to be a code breaker
15:00 My two key codes
16:00 No law and Order Taiwan version
17:00 F16 Hijacking class

Sorry I had to delete old keys I posted here as some people confused these with current keys…

regrets

any chance of the latest codes for Sunday?..

The motoGP’s only at 5pm, but I’d like to make sure I can actually get my decoder to accept manual codes ahead of time… so far no joy… :s :frowning:

:help:

Keys from yesterday are still valid as no change yet.

My husband will be at home today so he will post keys. He’s a mad motogp fan too :smiley: :smiley:

I will call to make sure that he can do it. We hope to say welcome back the the ROC soon. :smiley: :smiley:

Hi yas,

I finally figured out how to put the codes in but still not able to get it to work.  The second line of the code is saved but Ill type in the first line and save it then sure enough if I go back to check it, its back to ( ff ff ff ff 19 b1 16 a9 ).  Very fustrating stuff.  Pls post and tell what Im doing wrong or how to do it right.  Thanks.

Ray

Tried to enter codes 3 times…no luck. Exactly which ones are they, Aboriginal girls or NDAKOTA’s?

Sorry Jim, but I have no time to push buttons while guests are trying to watch games…

How long do we have to go through this bullshit of entering codes manually again??

Well after a second attempt I was able to get the reciever to accept the code and am now watching people in Louisanna running for their lives. Anyway I tell yas how I did it. Dont unplug anything. Hit the “m” button to get to the menu. Go to code edit hit the enter button ( button with IIII ). Input password ( 0000 ) Select Nagravision by hitting the white little button with epg on it. Scroll down to number 19 ( 004f01 ). Enter code provided in original post. Hit ok. Hit “m” button again and you will see
" save data yes or no ". Hit enter button ( button with IIII ). That should work but I had trouble earlier trying to save the code that I put in. I hope that helps and good luck all. Stay tuned for my next post when I reveal the hidden secrets of : " THE SATTELITE CODE " coming soon.
Ray
I left out there is a second line to do at #20 dont forget that.