** New Friends **

You must be very gay then, never seen you showing up at the game club with less than two girls.
And instead of sharing you keep them all to your self … :laughing:

I’ll open a new share for you rascal:
folder name: female
permission level: full share

ax

[quote=“chodofu”]

Please do post your picture.

Chou[/quote]

Come on - no need to put pressure on the poor girl. :unamused:

Come on now, some things are best left unseen! :smiling_imp:

[quote]I’ll open a new share for you rascal:
folder name: female
permission level: full share [/quote]
You forgot to store data in there. Pictures with phone numbers will do, I take it from there … :wink:

data transfer completed
tel no: 0204-358358

020X

Forget that I work in the com business? That number doesn’t fit the Taiwan numbering system.

Please try again! Until then I will withhold further payments … :wink:

Ok, forget the good appearance or good bank account. How about include SAT scores (or something similar) for us men to learn more about you. :slight_smile:

Heh heh! Who’s the girl with the lazy eye, Ax? “Look at me, ah say, look at me when I’m talkin’ to ya, girl! I mean with BOTH eyes!”

whoooooooooooooosh…

(that’s the sound of miakaw’s absence).

have you noticed that everyone’s bantering but miaka’s not listening…lo and behold, she just may be out with the friends she hoped to meet here!

wow, forumosa really does bring together like minds…

Wow…so many posts while I was off today (Wed) Damn… to post or not to post…that is a very good question for me. I guess everybody here are entitle to their opinion. Of course I do wanna see all your pictures, but it really doesn’t matter to me. I will still be friends with everyone. And by the way… I DO NOT LOOK LIKE A TURTLE!!! haha, if that matters. Still haven’t had a chance to scane it…Sorrie. :frowning:
So…who still wants to be my friends w/out a picture?? haha…

See miltownkid for a limited time only.

[edit]Time’s up.[/edit]

How did I get to be so fly? :sunglasses:
:laughing:
Now where’s my guanxi. :smiley:

Miltownkid:

Hey, Thank you for the picture. Great pix but yucky weather. Well, that is Taipei for us, right?! So how do you like TW so far, are you enjoying it?! So what do ya like to do for fun?!
~me~

[quote=“MiakaW”]Hey, Thank you for the picture. Great pix but yucky weather. Well, that is Taipei for us, right?! So how do you like TW so far, are you enjoying it?! So what do ya like to do for fun?!
~me~[/quote]
You’re welcome.

I like it just fine here, but I don’t do much. Recently I’ve been studying Chinese a lot. I usually head over to Ximending once or twice a week to play Dance Dance Revolution, Hit the Sonic BlastMan thing (and set the high score :sunglasses: ) and play other assorted video games. I usually frequent the Game Club. Practice Taiji in a park somewhere.

Not much. I’m looking to play some soccer (football) somewhere on the weekends or during the week. That about sums it up.

So far it seems like Taipei has something for everybody and as time goes by you’ll find a nice group of people to bob around with.

Miltownkid:

Hey, thanks for the reply. I guess so far my friends are on-line and on this message board. I guess everybody have been pretty busy w/ work. So I read your other post about the game club. Do you guys have any events coming up?? Maybe I should organize one?? Well, I don’t have a set working schedule so it is hard for me to set up something. I like to go to Ximending as well. Heck, I like all the night markets in TW.
~me~

I am still @ work… yikes.

Can I have a friend too ?

MiltownKid: Whatever you do, don’t let her see this pic:
http://www.miltownkids.com/images/nosehair.jpg

[quote=“matthewh”]Can I have a friend too ?

MiltownKid: Whatever you do, don’t let her see this pic:
http://www.miltownkids.com/images/nosehair.jpg[/quote]
:blush:

yo, miltownkid…

about that guanxi…

shouldn’t i at least get a few points for having TAKEN that fly-ass picture!

one

embryopoet, what ever he pays you, I’ll pay you double if you DON"T take any more :smiling_imp:

Wowow… I wanna see those pictures now… Hey, I will pay triple to see those… haha.