New Scooter

You’ve seen farts?
I didn’t know that was possible.
It does indeed sound very bad.

They were probably sharts…

You have an elephants trunk ?

Admittedly I only JUST scraped an MSc in Environmental Remote Sensing, so I’m not a credible expert, but I don’t think sharts, (IF that was the topic, which is not the case, see above) can normally be optically detected remotely in a subway environment, at least not in the visible portion of the spectrum.

You need to get out more…

This works best when the offending party is wearing white pants.

Well, I wasn’t, but then

So now I’ll be on the lookout for a foreigner who speaks AAVE going around Taipei with ‘fart’ tattooed on his forehead. lil slime sounds like quite the character!

Gives new meaning to the term “chocolate fountain”… :open_mouth:

From the examples shown, it only seems to work when the subject is wearing NO pants OR trousers (bit of Real English there).

This, I’d suggest, might get you arrested or banned on the Taipei MRT independently of any noxious emmissions.

1 Like

Wait, you’re not supposed to wear trousers on the MRT? No wonder I’ve been getting so many funny looks.

Was this thread ever about scooters?
:ponder:

I thought it was about face tattoos…

Well, you read things backwards.

If, example for, you walk backwards as well, you’ll some funny looks get.

Coincidentally though, if you wear your pants and trousers backwards, that would seem to open a potential narrow bandwidth back channel for remote shart visualisation.

Shart visualisation is, however, something of an off-topic red herring (or any other dodgy seafood likely to be a trigger)

I saw this old guy walking backwards at the park the other day. He gave me this look like I was the weird one…

Relativity

Either that or synchronicity…

Can’t see why it couldn’t be both at the same time.