New York Department of Health Fully Endorses Racism

This is a sad way to view the world. Oppressed and oppressors based on skin color.

If you have to think about peoples race and gender on a forum where these things are anonymous….you might be the racist.

4 Likes

I would prefer if you left us none whites alone, I don’t need you to come save me. I frankly find your need to be my white savior to work out your white guilt rather condescending. Who are you to think you know how to fix racism better than someone you think the system is racist against?

1 Like

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

You’re not 11.

EDIT: years old, I mean. It’s not a Spinal Tap reference

1 Like

And suddenly, the hate was gone.

1 Like

Correct, so I can do and say exactly as I please. I hate mushrooms. They make me wanna hurl. :grinning:

Everything is a spinal tap reference. :v:

1 Like

mushrooms are what grows on food when it isn’t good to eat anymore

3 Likes

Do you similarly hate cheese?

i consider cheese more of a fermented bacteria rather than a fungus. it’s more like a beer and less like a slug, to my way of thinking.

Yeah, cheese doesn’t grow on food.

1 Like

There’s not enough racism in this thread.

Can we talk about mayonnaise?

1 Like

What about condiments of color?

1 Like

Hot sauce in a purse?

1 Like

Identifying at-risk groups should be central to public health. Of course, FoxNews blows it out of proportion because it plays into their “white people are the victims” narrative.

No, Fox said exactly what is happening, in the article in the OP at least.

Sure…is there any evidence that covid affects everyone who is not white more virulently than people who are white because of their race? I’m not aware of it.

And even if we did find out that this virus is racist, why would you let a white person die just because they are part of a race that this racist virus doesn’t target exactly the same as other races?

New York: We need to prioritize protecting at-risk groups.

Fox News: You’re racist against white people! Throw a fit now!

You’re just frothing at the mouth. The article is a totally straightforward description of the facts.

1 Like

White people are less likely to get the virus.

So even if a white person gets it, he/she is less likely to spread it.

That’s why protecting higher at-risk groups goes farther.

Tell that to the three dead white family members of my wife’ s white walking buddy.