Nice things in Taipei

I see they’ve already stripped away the atrocity of the granite front gate addition.

1 Like

Late foul call!

1 Like

everyone goes there for the …trees

thats gotta be a new one, seeing a priest to change money???

That’s why it’s called Linsen.

Gravedigger you! I see I had accidentally left out a zero after the 5.

1 Like

The soft velvety patch of fur right above @the_bear’s tail…

Now then…

That was . . . intimate.

Guy

Interesting to see that giant building near Taipei Main in this thread, I’ve also been fascinated by it - it’s pretty intense even by Taipei standards.

4 Likes

So a few years ago I was entering that traffic circle from the right. A little blue truck entered from the left, and cut across right in front of me. His rear bumper hooked onto my front bumper, and I naturally braked hard, ripping off his whole rear bumper, which clattered onto the road. I saw him turn and yell, and I took off toward the train station. Looking at it now perhaps he had right of way. My bad.

@Dr_Milker seems you were right about that building…

Huh? How was I right?

Not sure if this is the best way to link or quote the post:

2 Likes

Theres a strawberry festival at the strawberry farms in Neihu each year up the mountains by Baishihu Suspension bridge usually around March-April. The road leading up the mountain is near Neihu MRT, You need a scooter or car its too far to hike

1 Like

This thread has been open for 4 months already, and there are only 12 or so places mentioned. Surely you can do better… or is it just Taipei?

Nothing is nice in this sweltering heat… :sweat_smile:

More than anything, I wanna tear down that monstrosity.

5 Likes

Jeez, kids these days have no respect for tradition. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

You LIKE that?