Nipplegate 2 - Eva Mendes - Pictures and Video inside - NSFW

WARNING: This post is :nsfw:

If you are below 18 or a prude do not continue to read below or click any of the links. You have been warned.

America is shocked again: Eva Mendes’ nipple gets Calvin Klein ad banned

In case you missed it: Click me if you dare :nsfw:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00786/eva-mendes-460b_786027c.jpg

Fabulous.

It’s one of those Rick Astley things isn’t it? I’m not clicking that.

What’s the big deal? I have nipples. Two of 'em. You can have a look if you want – I’m not bothered.

Bah, my cat has nine, she has an extra one between the 3rd and 4th on the right side.

Nope it isn’t.

Genuine Eva Mendes inside.

Ewww! I don’t like those gynaecological shots very much.

I like the way you think.

:wink:

If your cat has nine, then that’s one too few, not one too many.

(Right? At least that’s how it is with dogs, several of whom have allowed me to reach second base.)

Now how about some photos of Tom Cruise’s rectum…just to see if the rumors are true.

Who called their mom after looking? :laughing:

Nama;
Hell, my mom called ME after watching.
It’s really difficult to get morally agitated over a nipple. When the world solves the many problems of genocide, murder, rape, incest and family violence, then I will start to worry about a nipple exposure. But probably not too worried.

It’s probably a good stunt. I didn’t know who she was, even though I saw Ghost Rider.

Woah, where have you been? She also played in The Fast and the Furios and Training Day (hint, hint).

nipple slips? hey, that’s an entire INDUSTRY in the US.

remember the furore over the Superbowl nipple exposure with janet jackson a few years ago? this one hasn’t rated anywhere nearly as high. perhaps it’s because janet gets them going on two fronts: Black, AND a lesbian, while Eva Mendez is ‘just’ a Latino, so that’s only one point.

Janet Jackson’s a carpet-muncher? And all this time I’ve been thinking of her nipples while fiddling with… oh, never mind.

shame on you sandman. you’ll never fiddle with that grease gun in the same way again, let alone get it near a nipple.

BTW, the original video link is bust, but this one still works:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=aDfs4VLqgRs

tks for the alternative link…heard about this on some of the gossip sites and wanted a quick peek but they’ve removed it from US youtube

Hmm. From watching the clip, I don’t think it was accidental. BIG SURPRISE!

No she’s isn’t ! She’s in a relationship with Jermaine Dupri.

Which one is Janet?