Novel coronavirus cases reignite SARS fears - the epidemic mess foretold

PRC visitor likely

American cops would have had her on the ground in seconds and handcuffed or shot

Ugh

1 Like

Mine too

So what I’m getting from the charts is mobility reduction doesn’t matter (at least according to the study).

That poor policeman.

2 Likes

An other Country could have!

Singapore seems to be doing a fairly good job of calming the population and communicating . I see they are far more attentive to washing hands because that’s what the science says to do.
In positive news I have managed to score some masks from Indonesia of all places.:grin:

3 Likes

THAT’S why I couldn’t find any :mask:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cruises and coronoavirus

Anyone envision these kind of scenarios happening in Taiwan should it get that bad?
I do.
Those guys would be at risk of spreading anything with each other there too.

3 Likes

Thanks for posting that bright spot, @Andrew0409.

Good one!

Today’s report from Hubei: 14,840 new cases and 242 new deaths. WTF !! :open_mouth: :anguished:

2 Likes

I’ve seen several videos from this guy showing the birds. Straight out of Hitchcock. What’s up with this??

1 Like

That’s just a flock of birds. No big deal. You can see it here all the time with racing pigeons.

That’s the WHO factor. They’re going in so they had to account for people that can’t be hidden/cremated.

4 Likes

Less cars, less crowds, less noise, more birds.

Regular day: 2000 cases, maybe 100 deaths
The WHO is about to visit: 15k cases, 242 deaths

giphy (5)

11 Likes

Based on statistics provided by what trustworthy source? I doubt any human with a three-digit I.Q. would trust the CCP for such numbers.

2 Likes

Fixed.

1 Like

Yup. And you can bet they’re still not showing anything remotely like the real numbers.

1 Like