Open relationships and polyamory

Do such things even exist here? I know in the states there are many such relationships. No these aren’t people sleeping around but relationships where there is consent from all parties involved.

But do such things even exist here?

Everyone I meet here are very puritan like when it comes to relationship.

I would hazard a guess that they do.

1 Like

There are 20m adults in Taiwan. Of course they do. Out of that many people, you can probably find at least one with any fetish you can imagine.

4 Likes

Sure, but even with the population I find a lot of small town mentality but big city backstabbing here…

Are these sexual terms?

9 Likes

Problems are mounting up.

3 Likes

What is it you’re after, OP? Are you looking for more sex!

4 Likes

You’d have to be in a relationship first to get to the polyamory stage surely.

12 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Not about poly in Taiwan

Is that what the kids call it these days?

4 Likes

Every 3 our of 5 girls i have hang out told me they dont want a relarionship but are okay being friend with benefits. So yeah, they exists. Depend on where u r looking

Everyone is looking for more sex. OP is brave enough to admit it and make a thread about it.

4 Likes

Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it. Is it better polyamrous?

Asexuals aren’t. All they think about isn’t sex

3 Likes

I’m imagining this is the case if you exclusively use Tinder or Language Exchange to meet girls, very biased sample set :joy:

2 Likes

I’m not sure I have the ability to manage such a relationship. I don’t oppose it but I’m sure only very small number of people here will do it.

An odd thread to start, then.

You complain frequently on here about how difficult you find it to find one person to connect/have sex/form a relationship with. It seems like trying to do that with multiple people simultaneously wouldn’t be… well… good luck with that. :whistle:

3 Likes

So what are you looking for exactly? Its hard enough to find simple normal relationships here let alone a one with multiple colored strings attached.