Options for getting out if China invades Taiwan

@Dr_Milker and myself are prepared . Room for one more .:smiley:

2 Likes

Xi. 10000000%

Trudeau is an idiot.

She-I mean Xi’s Downright Evil!

Yea on a more pragmatic note, my more immediate concern is options for getting out if the Canadians get too, errrm, Canadian. (not actually joking) Francophone Canadians excused of course!

1 Like

I always thought the streets in Taiwan were difficult to navigate on purpose. Imagine all the gongyus used as snipers nest…

1 Like

Oh come on, the Canadians are bad, but they are not that bad…

2 Likes

Hmmm I am thinking about buying a second home in Ishigashi or any place in the Okinawa archipelago.

No Canadian snipers needed…

Doesn’t have to be an expert shot. A shot coming from SOMEWHERE but no idea where (that you can see or detect) is very demoralizing. And Taiwan’s full of those kind of buildings where it’s really easy to disappear in.

yea but the authorities could just not renew their visas, and they’d be snookered then

Give me a passport first , then we’ll talk.
Otherwise screw it.

2 Likes

If a conflict kicks off around Taiwan all bets are off.
China could try to blockade but then Taiwan and allies could easily sink any ships enforcing blockade.

China can definitely destroy much of Taiwan with missiles. Will the US allow that to happen. I wouldn’t bet on it .

Even if China fucks up Taiwan with missiles it still can’t easily land forces to take over the island. You’ve got a badly damaged island with a global crisis, and stalemate…China loses still. It’s economy will go into a tail spin.

Taiwan is not such an easy place to take down . Taiwan armed forces are quite strong and dug in, but you’ve also got a security umbrella from the US. It’s a big assumption that Chinese planes would have control over the airspace.

Hopefully a peaceful solution can eventually be worked out and these scenarios never happen.

3 Likes

The ChiComs have thought of that and would probably deploy Blue Meanies.

1 Like

Don’t worry, Taiwan has a secret weapon that could even take down Thor. Reference to end game.

2 Likes

Fuck Me that’s retarded. Fire them all.

2 Likes

Taiwan would know ahead of time if there were moves to launch that many missiles at Taiwan. You could probably destroy surface infrastructures but not anything of military importance.

Problem is that we will have shooters from both sides, and the traitors will have better armory and be covered by the occupation force…while they are useful.

The traitors and PRC lovers want to shoot people here for the same reasons: prove their loyalty, old grudges, expected rewards.

See what I mean? They pretend to be stupid, foster corruption and nepotism, and demoralize own people. While on payroll from both sides.

We cant predict war outcomes.

Iraq was supposed to last a week and be easy.

1 Like

Yeah remember that. It’s still at war by the way and spread to other countries. Iran and US could even kick off.

WWI was supposed to be over by Christmas or something like that .

They have to occupy the country first.
Sure there are traitors here but there’s enough people who will support the home side through the ranks.
Do you see Taiwans air force and navy giving up without a fight? Don’t think so.
I always think of the Crimea scenario where russia inserted troops and then invaded. They can’t do that here .