Passport photograph for visa, and what does it cost (Taipei Zhongshan or near MRT)

Hello everyone, I want to take a personal photo with specific dimensions for visa application and I didn’t find anyplace except the photo booths. Does anyone know a specific shop with the prices? Thank you in advance?

Can we narrow down where you might be looking?

This Kodak Express shop does it.

1 Like

It’s probably just safe to assume Taipei or they will at least be in Taipei for some time because that’s the only place where you can get visas done nationwide.

1 Like

Thank you very much, do you know about the prices?

I am in Zhongshan district but any location in Taipei, new Taipei I can go to it with MRT will be ok

Usually this kinda thing is dirt cheap, like a couple hundred NT.

Go to any photo printing shop, they will offer a visa photo service. May not be same day printing tho so pick somewhere you are willing to go back to the next day.

2 Likes

Thank you

It’s not a couple hundred could be up to more like 800 or something.

Wow, I’ve never paid that much. Maybe we are talking about different services? I’ve just gone in, had my photo taken, and then they edited it slightly and printed it. I paid 150 NT for that a couple years ago.

1 Like

Well it depends how nice a photo you want done and if you want to get a file and if they will print for you again etc.
I highly doubt most places will charge you 150 ntd!

Do you remember where you get it, please? Or they take phot for you or you have it already and they just print it ?

They just took a visa photo for me and printed a few passport sized copies. I don’t remember the place, was somewhere nearby to NIA Taipei tho

I think I did it a long time ago but I have since forgotten the prices. It shouldn’t be expensive.

Mine where about 350 in January with prints and a CD (which is useless to me so they copied it onto a usb for me), way to much faffing around and posing just for a passport photo.

1 Like

Thank you. Do you remember where you get it?

Really? You can’t apply for a visa at the Kaohsiung branch of the BOCA? That seems like a waste of a building.

Good thing they only occupy one floor of it.

I’m very very sceptical the BOCA is issuing visas for other countries.

Was the OP asking about a foreign visa? Does the AIT Kaohsiung not issue US visas then? That also seems like a waste of a building.

Good thing they, too, only occupy one floor of it.

:roll: Wow, you found the one exception.

I dunno what’s up today to receive this level of snark but I don’t like it.