PC Games

What PC games is everyone currently playing? For me it’s Madden NFL 2006 and SWAT 4.

Dungion Siege II and random stuff on my hacked PSP.
Looking for Civ 4 as soon as I can.
I heard rumors of a store with English game section. Will post as soon as I have an address.

Gotta love the Star Wars: Battlefront.

And number 2 is coming out soon. :smiley: Yippie!

Oh, but wait. . . I live in Taiwan. And they won’t have it here. . .

:frowning:

Well according to EA’s Taiwan website it comes out today

/me is screwed anyways because his PS2 is from the US and can’t play Taiwan region games. :s

battlefield 2 all the way

heres my stats :wink:
bf2s.com/player/cyborg_ninja-117/, to tienfubin, go to a modding shop, they will mod ur friends ps2 so that he can play all regions

I laugh at you barbarians and your simple games, out of my way lest ye be trampled underneath my war elephant.

Rome: Total War

Current game activity: COD II, , MOHPA, AOE3, and my ever present Operation Flashpoint.

Anyone seen GTA:SA or Baldur’s Gate I or II? I realize that BG is mega old but since Diablo II is all over the place I thought there might be a chance. Blizzard and EA seem to be really cleaning up here where games are concerned.

I am currently playing Age of Empires III, Guild Wars, and am getting severely addicted to the first-person shooter Far Cry. I decided to dust if off and install it on my computer. Has anyone played that game? It is awesome!

World of Warcraft, Football Manager 2006 and Civilization 4.

So I went to the market to get Civ IV.

All sold out!! My plans for the next fex weeks crashed to the ground.
I was depressed all day.

Has anyone found it in English in a store that still has a copy?
I can’t wait till Thursday or whenever it realy comes in again.

[quote=“Chicken”]So I went to the market to get Civ IV.

All sold out!! My plans for the next fex weeks crashed to the ground.
I was depressed all day.

Has anyone found it in English in a store that still has a copy?
I can’t wait till Thursday or whenever it realy comes in again.[/quote]

Don’t be so sad. The game is very buggy. :fume: It’s been crashing on me every single time I play more than half an hour (which requires turning off the PC using the power switch). They must have put in some timer to prevent you from playing too long. :unamused:

I’ve been playing Half-Life 2 Deathmatch. I play on “Jake’s funhouse of horror”…I’m called “The English Teacher!!!”.

If you like Baldurs Gate type rpgs…go get the Neverwinter Nights Diamond Pack…it’s 6 rpg stories in one…all in English. You even get the intructions in pdf form.

I also play Battlefield 2. And that’s about it lately.

I’ve been to a few stores and none had Civ 4 in…I’ll go look again today.

For those of you playing AOEIII where the hell you find an English copy? I bought the game when the clerk assured me there would be an English install option…but there wasn’t. I got to exchange it.

TheGingerMan, what kind of a rig you running?..it takes some serious power to play Call of Duty 2.

I found Age of Empires III in the computer market located under the freeway in Taipei. It is a small shop located on the upper level towards the back. The lady that works there is nice and always shows me the latest PC games that are in English when I go there. They are located near the register.

I’m not too familiar with Taipei, but I live close enough. Which freeway is this?

Anyone know where this computer market is that’s under a freeway?

P.S. I’m really surprised that more of you aren’t playing Half-Life 2. It’s won game of the year by pretty much every magazine.

I loved Half-Life. Actually I still do but unfortunately I’ve damaged my hand so I cannot work the keyboard as well. What an awesome game. DoD mod was also as good.

Well, if you get HL2 the DoD mod was just released for it a few weeks ago. It’s pretty impressive and you get it for free if you buy the pakage deal through Steam. You get all the mods…and future mods for free straight to your computer.

dayofdefeat.com/media.php

You can buy the package deal through the below link…and have a bunch of new games within hours…no need to go to the shop.

storefront.steampowered.com/v2/i … =&a=92,219

or a little less for less:
storefront.steampowered.com/v2/i … =&a=92,219

The problem I have with DoD (and FPS in general) is that I can’t aim fast enough to kill the other guy before I get shot in the face. :frowning: And not many people on the DoD servers with low ping.