PC Games

Civ IV is not “officially” out yet (as in translated manuals and stuff). But there are stores in Guanghua market that import it (full English version).

There no plans to bring it into Taiwan at all. All the copies here are “grey” market copies imported privately.

There are good copies here too. But they have an odd drive system to work around the copy protection. It seems to work well once you figure it out.

I just got “Prince of Persia - Warrior Within” last night…wow…I haven’t been this impressed by an action game since GTA for PS2.

I had been on an Inspector Parker kick trying to get my best timed Deadly score down to under 50 minutes, but then last night I hooked up The Sims 2 and I’m working on that now. For once, I am not attempting to use cheats, although I did download some new skins and furniture for them…

I’m taking bets on how long I’ll last playing honestly.

Alright guys…the BEST first person shooter for only 10 bucks!

storefront.steampowered.com/v2/i … AppId=320&

I suggest playing on the the servers that start with [FF] in the title they are a great clan that use a lot of cool custom maps. Every week it’s like playing a new game.

I personally bought the complete package for 79 bucks…but I spend 98% of the time playing Deathmatch which you can buy for only 10 bucks.

Whatcha waiting for?

Hah, I got my copy of HL2 for free! With the purchase of my $400 Canadian graphics card…

And I prefer Dod: Source. :slight_smile:

Well, now that I’ve got a week off I’ll have to give DoD: Source another chance…it’s hard to get into at first. But the graphics are number 1.

I picked up Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: the Sith Lords in Guanghua market for $1000 near the end of the CNY holidays. Even though the box is in Chinese, the game itself is in English (comes with a Chinese manual which I haven’t read…).

I’m having a blast with it, having enjoyed the 1st one, even though the game is buggy and glitchy. And it also doesn’t like my ATI X700 video card and the latest drivers. Found a workaround on the web and now it crashes less often… I’d still recommand it though. :slight_smile: