Peak MAGA thread

Certainly she had a reason to tweet that on pride day. I enjoy pointing out the absurdity as I’m sure you do with Ilhan Omar. To each his own.

2 Likes

It’s a dig, for sure. She’s a dick. But, it’s not all that.

Also a dick. lol

I prefer women, and men for that matter, who aren’t dicks. :hotdog:

Unmask our children so they can become unwilling vectors of the virus. Now there’s a movement people can get behind. If only the connection between anti-maskers and MAGA wasn’t so obvious.

1 Like

-Atlanta
-Low impulse control, out of proportion violence
-No description of perp
Hmm. I could also jump to conclusions.

Obviously a Trump supporter. You can tell by the MAGA hat.

1 Like

I was wondering if @Malasang88 was jumping to conclusions with that story of a guy who lost it and shot someone for telling him to wear a mask, that’s the guy who did it,? That being said, need to stick with not jumping to conclusions based on skin color either.

I’m sure @malasang88 was picturing the shooter as a white trash anti-vaxxer type. But of course the guy in the photo could be a Trump supporter.

I don’t see how this helps your argument. Are you saying black people can’t be MAGA? :flushed:

Besides did you get your photo from dailycaller or scallywagandvagabond.com?

1 Like

Of course not, but you know that’s not how you were picturing the shooter.

No.

Then where? Those are the only sources publishing a photo. Sheriff’s office didn’t. Georgia bureau of investigation didn’t. Zoom in on your photo and you’ll see mugshots.com. :rofl:

From here:

But why would it matter? Is this another one of those bizarre progressive ideological tests. Am I being judged for my media sources? :thinking:

2 Likes

Dude, you might really be off on that. Are you Stateside or in Taiwan? The folks I see and know who don’t mask up and or bitch about them the most do not fit that brand. In fact the whole MAGA thing is wildly overblown by the media to do exactly what you are doing… smearing people usually involved in political expression.

Ain’t no MAGA on the street. Just on the news.

Yes you dope!

Yep, easy enough to find, I certainly did easily enough, but why bother when you can jump to predetermined conclusions? As @Mick notes, maybe he is, but the point is who knows? There’s no evidence AFAIK. I guess though some people just like to go for the cheap dig when it looks available. I tried to point this out above, but it got really weird really quickly so I gave up.

1 Like

Oh no! A celebration of our Independence! Can they get a devaccination shot if they made the mistake and already got one?

Sounds like MAGA is as real as antifa! Not sure I buy it though, I think it’s realerer.

Peak MAGA circuses. :grinning:

1 Like

I just googled the shooter’s name and clicked on the first article that came up. I guess this proves that google is employing a peak MAGA algorithm.

1 Like

Oh god. This again? MAGA is a political affiliation. Antifa is a mob who burns and breaks shit. Get it straight or I will continue to like each and every single anti GOP meme just to show you your bias. I have the time.

MAGA is definitely a real political affiliation, antifa is a narrative that dried up right around election time, amazingly. :thinking: Must be one of them coinkidinks. :joy:

Please do like all my stuff…go ahead, don’t forget to let me know when you’re done. :rofl:

Here’s the Crenshaw followup…the real peak MAGA!

A Father’s Day gathering in Andover featuring Texas U.S. Rep. Dan Crenshaw has been called off due to planned protests, the Massachusetts GOP said

“The fight against censorship, cancel culture, and the far-left’s obsession with silencing anyone who dares to express their right to free speech and free expression continues,” Lyons said in a statement. “The threat is real.”

The irony truly is lost on team MAGA. :brain:

1 Like