Peak MAGA thread

I knew this response was coming. Are you pinning every crazy thing a celebrity says about race on the Left?

MAGA is the equivalent of Woke. So I’m glad for this thread actually.

Actually no I didn’t make those tweets. I don’t see a good way to interpret those statements from any angle.

Uhh, no, what are you talking about?

It’s good that you recognize your limitations. Other s can though…see those posts from a more human frailty angle. He can’t say what he wants to say in one tweet…

He was obviously trying to make the point that statements like that are silly.

Ha! Gotcha Leftie! That twitch in your eye is guilt!

Been awhile since I did the SAT but let me try it out…

MAGA : Republican/Right Wing Politics

WOKE : Democrat/Left Wing Politics

Now what are you talking about?

It seems clear that talking to you isn’t a reasonable use of my time.

“Six months from now, Trump will be our real president and our country will be heading toward its greatest rebirth in history.”

“What are you talking about? Number one, I’ve never even watched footage of that. But in my opinion, it was a setup. I’ve been to over 50 rallies year. There has never been one incident. And you don’t think it was a setup? Gimme a break.”

Yet a full 73 percent of Republicans pin “some” or “a great deal” of responsibility on “left-wing protesters trying to make Trump look bad,” even though both the FBI and Republican House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy have rejected the falsehood that leftist protesters were involved.

1 Like

I’m woke and not left wing at all. :joy:

See guys he actually meant well. He was just being ironic. Do you not see the double standard?

You find that a statement about slavery being the foundation of the US, whether an exaggeration or not, is enough to force legislation limiting discussion in classrooms yet somehow you can easily excuse this guy’s statements.

If the goal is to try and appear fair and balanced, then yes it is a waste of time. I refuse to accept every diversity course as an evil indoctrination of CRT and every tweet of a celebrity somehow owned by the “Left”.

Have you held others to the same accountability in the myriad of woke threads and comments? I don’t see it.

1 Like

Well it is past 7AM so I would expect as much. :wink:

1 Like

My kid and his gf and very woke. I asked them. Yup. High praise.

Are you equating the 1619 lie to some guy on twitter? :joy:

No a previous post from TG about “evidence” from Christopher Rufo that was supposed to prove that teachers were being indoctrinated. The compelled speech that was supposed to occur I didn’t find anywhere in the evidence. Instead that statement about slavery was the most controversial. :yawning_face:

Do you see the 1619 project everywhere? How many K-12 teachers do you think know what that is?

1 Like

I agree. And progressives aren’t the Left. They’re as fascistic as those they delusionally consider to be their antithesis.

2 Likes

In NY? Most.

Ah, OK. Thanks. I don’t believe teachers are being indoctrinated. They are being coerced.

1 Like

What’s the point of this? Gays are dirty?

1 Like

Is that your point? If it weren’t this knucklehead tweeting this, would you even care? They left garbage behind. They should be called out for it…like everyone else.

Ha! No…if anyone tweeted these exact words with “pride” in quotes I would assume the same thing.

1 Like

And you think “pride” is some kind of gay slur?

Should they feel pride for leaving such a mess? I think you protest too much on this one, M88. lol Whatsherface is still a knucklehead, but this tweet is not what you seem to think it is, and it only IS that when you have a bit of bias.

Ever see an outdoor amphitheater after a Dead show? Fucking slobs.