Peak MAGA thread

Due to complaints about lesser right-wing political figures/issues being discussed in threads dedicated to Trump or Biden, and us having a thread devoted to the horrors of rainbow cereals, Dr Seuss etc, this is a left/liberal thread for pointing out the various follies of the wingnut set. May not last for the same reason talk radio/TV on the left doesn’t/

4 Likes

So it’s about self-reflection, then? :thinking:

2 Likes

won’t there be a lot of cross posting, if it is about

?

1 Like

i think neither the MAGA or woke crowds want to look in a mirror any more than they want to look at each other, which amounts to the same thing anyways…

1 Like

also, @strung.in has a similar thread:

1 Like

Are peak MAGA pictures allowed in this thread?

6 Likes

To start:

“I don’t buy it because I don’t believe in evolution. I don’t believe in that type of so-called ‘science’. I don’t believe in evolution, I believe in God,”

• Republican Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene

Is there anything that the National Forest Service or [Bureau of Land Management] can do to change the course of the moon’s orbit or the Earth’s orbit around the sun? Obviously, they would have profound effects on our climate-

-Republican Congressman Louie Gohmert taking climate change seriously

“I’m sure you’ve seen the pictures all over the internet of people who have had these shots and now they’re magnetized,” said Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, an osteopathic physician. “They can put a key on their forehead. It sticks. They can put spoons and forks all over them and they can stick.”

1 Like

This is actually pretty funny, and a good response to the climate crisis loons. :grin:

1 Like

If Trump wasn’t the peak then it’s a bit worrying. Extremist progressives could push someone more extreme through their intolerance, perhaps.

1 Like

The Bureau of Land Management is da bomb!! (see my pic)
Don’t play with fire, else you’ll get burned.

There is already a thread for that, the “peak Woke” thread- you and Dr. Milker being regulars on it. This for silly things right-wingers say, that don’t deserve a whole thread to themselves. Since you claim to be in the middle, I expect to see a lot of posts from you.

Problem is, he wasn’t trying to be funny.

I don’t believe you. And even if he wasn’t it’s still a good response.

1 Like

2 Likes

Check out my posts in the Jan.6 thread, or my Matt Gaetz thread, or the Trump or GOP threads, for examples, and you’ll see my “claim” to be in the middle is backed up already. I don’t need to satisfy your expectations, in fact I’m free to mute this thread and still sit comfortably in the middle.

You want to put me in a corner?

Some of you think about Trump more than the MAGA crowd.

I honestly haven’t really thought about Trump since the election. I think most people just move on. It amazes me he still lives in the heads of some people.

2 Likes

The “MAGA crowd” and Trump are intertwined. A few of my friends are MAGA and they are obsessed with Trump.

Ditto.
Normal people move forward.

1 Like

If you really want a laugh, scroll back a whole two pages and check out the posters in this thread who are actually focusing on him (this includes you).

Also, definitely not joking:

Nobody has a worse case of Trump-on-the-brain than @mups!

Yeah, totally joking.

2 Likes