Peak MAGA thread

You should repost your comment in this thread :roll_eyes:

My statement is as accurate for people who wear MAGA pajamas to bed as folks who are in the throes of TDS.

No. it’s mine. I apologize for going down to North Carolina and giving a speech that was nationally televised (well, on Newsmax and OANN) obsessing about the 2020 election…oh, wait- that wasn’t me.

1 Like

Well, he’s got his venue and you got yours (forumosa.com)

What you call obsessing may just be a way of keeping voters engaged in the political process. The election issue is like abortion on the left and planned parenthood on the right. It serves a purpose to keep one and done voters plugged in. Be careful or the derper in you may become the deepee. Lol

i went looking for one of these pictures and best i got was ralph wiggum. close enough.

1 Like

QAnon Congresswoman Lauren Boebert knows revenge is a dish best served cold.
Local Birmingham, Alabama anchor Christopher Sign was just found dead. His moment in the sun came when he reported a airport meeting between Bill Clinton ans A-G Loretta Lynch in 2016. Police have ruled it a suicide.
But Lauren knows better: “Why is it that so many who cross the Clinton Crime Syndicate end up dead?”
Flash news for Boebert- EVERYBODY who served in the Rutherford B. Hayes administration is dead! Coincidence? I think not. It’s obviously the nefarious hand of the Clinton Crime Syndicate at work.

Don’t think so, very few details have emerged, I saw it reported as it’s being investigated as a suicide.

Only happened like yesterday, police don’t issue “rulings”.

That was fast. I think yer jumping the gun.

Real world consequences of peak MAGA:

1 Like

Being eager to not rule out a Clinton conspiracy murder, now that’s some peak MAGA! :sweat_smile:

Newsmax host Greg Kelly on what makes military service worthwhile…

You can’t make this shit up.

Story here

You “forgot” the last tweet in this series.

“Now the TRUTH: being a MARINE had nothing to do with RACE. It didn’t matter. It wasn’t “a thing”—the EXPERIENCE brought us together, no matter what we were. The late Mayor David Dinkens, a WWII Marine, and hence, my brother. Below in 1991, and officiating my wedding in 2017,”

Actually I didn’t. I was going to post this article when I had a moment. That tweet wasn’t the last but an attempted save. Note the other tweets were deleted. Not sure how that helps anything, oh but he has black friends.

Thought this one was funny too. Make sure to put the scary words in ALL CAPS.

https://twitter.com/gregkellyusa/status/1402726219041411076?s=19

Well, I hadn’t heard of him till you posted but someone working at Newsmax should know they have a target on their back and not to tweet so called racially charged sarcastic comments in todays racially charged environment and I agree people putting things in caps is usually a sign of childishness.

What makes you say that? Are you pinning everyone who didn’t want to wear a mask on MAGA?

You must really have to strain not to see that that sentiment, right or wrong, was the point of his tweets.

I’m glad the MAGA detectives are just the jury and not the executioners.

Extremely ugly statements. Unfortunately, not surprising.

You can’t make this shit up.

Sure you can.
You did.
If anything the guy is guilty of failing at being ironic online.