Pelosi visiting Taiwan in August 2022

Not only that.

So having him and his followers hanging out around Pelosi is dangerous, far more than any threats China can make. This can turn ugly fast.

They may be up for show for their CCP masters, that would be the best case scenario. Otherwise, anything else is unthinkable.

Ladies and gentlemen, feet dry. Petunia is now feet dry.

2 Likes

Unilaterally? No. Why are they going? Why is Pelosi in Taiwan? Surely not for the Taiwanese.

2 Likes

It’s more typically been Japan helping out. :slightly_smiling_face:

Guy

Why does any elected official visit any ally? Must there always be some grand legislation or cataclysmic shift bringing Taiwan into the WHO with every visit?

Wow, I actually agree with you.

This whole stunt was reckless and unnecessary. Of course once it’s announced, it’s even worse to back out. So here we are on the knife’s edge…

4 Likes

Touchdown in 10 to 15 min

1 Like

It’ll pass.

1 Like

Then I would expect you to equally oppose any European parliamentarian who visits.

What’s your problem? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Why is it only a ‘stunt’ in Taiwan? Was Singapore a stunt too?

3 Likes

scratch that, shes hauling ass. Touchdown in 5.

1 Like

China isn’t threatening to destroy Singapore if Pelosi visits.

What is this trip supposed to achieve and is the risk worth whatever meager gains result from it? Ask yourself that.

1 Like

I was joking, man. jesus christ.

1 Like

So it’s a stunt in Ukraine too?

Any live streaming news coverage at the airport?

1 Like

Count me in for watching the airport livestreams

I can’t vouch for the authenticity of this; I’m just pasting a link to what looks like a PRC webpage:

I’m not a right-winger, but I’m somewhat conservative. I didn’t hate her, but she certainly wasn’t my favorite person. However, this matter seems to be changing my perspective on her.

here

1 Like